You're walking home and you see your favorite champion stranded on the street, you...

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fragile Snow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

What would you do?

My favorite champion is Shen.

I would, bring him to my home, and offer him some tea. As well as comfort him because he is always banned in competitive play. Seriously guys!! Give this ninja a break! ( no just kidding ban the son of a gun, his constant split pushing pressure is a pain to deal with, but I still love this guy )

Sneakarma

12-14-2012

Run away before he sends the crows on me

Granodd

12-14-2012

Offer to bring him home and give him hot cocoa on the condition that he doesn't blow the living hell out of my garage.

It's Ziggs by the way.

Garblax III

12-14-2012

Mine's Riven, so I dunno treat her to dinner and a movie then have her home before 12 (seriously I would date the **** out of Riven).

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Veigar is probably just plotting something evil, so I'll report him to the authorities and walk on by.

Tadiken

12-14-2012

I would become his friend, since he is so lonely and sad his tears are flowing down the street.

Zeke Highwind

12-15-2012

Mine's Talon. I would give him my money, and likely my belongings, because OH GOD DON'T STAB ME

Elegencia

12-15-2012

I'd talk my wife into adopting Lulu xD

iralos7713

12-15-2012

I lend Ryze some money. It's hard to get back on your feet straight out of Rune Prison.

Tentorer

12-15-2012

I'd let him be my new roommate and hunting buddy. Tentorer and Rengar, clearing the forest, one void creature at a time.

12345 ... 8