Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tryndamere: Bloodthirster vs Youmuu after IE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

80kidz

10-13-2010

So my current build is doran's blade -> ie -> bloodthirster

Should I replace BT with Youmuu instead to get more atkspd with elixers? Or should I just get a Stark's and be done with it?

DrDragun

10-13-2010

Some form of lifesteal is required to keep you up in a teamfight. Also quicksilver sash or Banshees to minimize the CC. Both Starks and Bloodthirsters have their pros and cons but I would take starks first just for the easier build-up which gives nice mid level items along the way.

malphismia

10-13-2010

Pick up the Vampire Sceptre by itself, and then go Youmuu's (mid-game) or Last Whisper (if it's really late in the game and there's armor stacking).

Youmuu's active is like a steroid buff, that you want to compound with other steroid champs (trynd at 100% crit in endless rage)