Snowdown Showdown is Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leorite

12-14-2012

Jesus guys. Stuff like loggin screen and the map takes time.

Give them some time.

GodxSlayer

12-14-2012

free summoner icon instead of free rp if u not banned i think for bad santa veigar list

NoxNox00

12-14-2012

Really good work c: I love the Ziggs and Fiddlesticks <3

Is summoner's rift going snow? D:
I can't get online for a few days q -q

afhobbs

12-14-2012

Would anyone know by any chance how to receive the shopkeeper icon and the baron Icon?

Pflame

12-14-2012

• Holiday Nashor Icon: you’ll get this icon for staying off Bad Santa Veigar’s naughty list, and spreading holiday cheer this Snowdown
  • Shopkeeper Icon: the most spirited participants in the holiday icon festivities this Snowdown will unlock this bonus icon after the holiday

How do you get?

Zerglinator

12-14-2012

Sounds...

COOL

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

I have gifted 2 skin to some friends but I haven't got my Summoner Icon.

Besteality

12-14-2012

I'm the first person to say that companies live and die by their products so we have a right to complain if there is something we don't like. Free feedback is free feedback after all.

However, in this case, I really think a vocal minority on these forums are being unreasonable.

ONE animation of ONE skin is disappointing and all of a sudden the entire holiday offering is unacceptable? Ridiculous.

And while I get it would be nice to have a Christmas SR map, It's clear that because of the SR map update, it would take more resources to do than Riot has for it. I choose to hope that means they are putting those resources on something we might like even more.....and maybe all year round.

The skins are a much higher quality than they used to be. The ward skins are free and not rented. We can FINALLY gift RP. The icons are something we didn't get before and are there for something we'd probably end up doing anyway.

In short....come on guys. Be reasonable. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. It's in poor taste and not very in keeping with the Christmas spirit.

Sorry to be preachy. It's just been bothering me how unreasonably stubborn some of the community has been lately.

Merry Christmas!

Liracy

12-14-2012

Yea, thats right Riot, youe ENTIRE holiday sale is getting downvoted because you absolutely REFUSE to listen to the community about the skin's animation.

Sigh.

CanUGuessWho

12-14-2012

Riot should make a dodge ball ziggs and dodge ball syndra were they throw dodgeballs