Snowdown Showdown is Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farrom

12-14-2012

It doesn't look like a very white christmas here at the League, to me

cSkyy

12-14-2012

No winter summoners rift map? I'll pass >.>

HolyHammerStrike

12-14-2012

Snowdown Login where?

TheNefarious

12-14-2012

It's not that they took kat's old recall away, but they replaced it with one so poorly done i'd rather her not have one at all.

A Cute Lynx

12-14-2012

to everyone who is complaining about there being no new winter map reskin. We as a community were told around Halloween time they would not be doing one this year. they have used up ALOT of resources on the new 3v3 map and they could not just re use the old winter map because If anyone recalled the visual updates on summoners rift has changed the map ever so slightly. people are complaining over no snow but we now have a gifting program and 4 new skins and 4 legacy ones.
TL;DR: Stop complaining about no snow map reskin. they told you in october.

Meowzor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-14-2012

Just bought my brother the kat skin and I did not get my.

Reindeer Urf Icon: this red-nosed manatee will pilot your sleigh if you buy a skin as a gift for a friend this Snowdown

Sigil of LeBlanc

12-14-2012

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and approval. However, I want to thank Riot for the overall effort for this. I honestly like everything so far and I am glad that Riot did something at least before Christmas day. I am already happy with this and whatever addition could be done, I'll be happier. I would definitely buy Heimerdinger's and LeBlanc's Xmas skins. I missed them before and I won't let that happen again. Kudos to Riot and everyone behind this and don't let negative criticisms affect you so much.

I cannot really add anything about Katarina''s slay belle skin. I don't find anything significantly bad. It may not be as good as before according to the comments. However, I always keep in mind that it is still a good looking skin.

Once again, Thank You Riot and I'll be spending RP for these. I won't be surprised if this could get downvoted but I had the equal chance to be heard and comment.

Gracias!

Altonia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Mad at your teammates? Need a reason to sit in base?

Buy Bad Santa Veigar! Sit in base and recall repeatedly! Just tell your teammates you're delivering presents! No problem!

RoyalSequence

12-14-2012

*complaint about kat's recall animation here*

*complaint about no winter map here*

GodxSlayer

12-14-2012

why no christmas runes?