Snowdown Showdown is Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glory4God

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

I'm glad to see Snowy SR map gone.. It was an eyesore and I think it caused trouble for colorblind people.

The Fat Drake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

I wish they unlocked all the Christmas skins, i want Santa Gragas D:

AKA Konan

12-17-2012

Ok wtf my chrismas trees of veigar bug is the basic wall of veigar chnage that now or i report this for fraud

AKA Konan

12-17-2012

and my dark matter gift too fix that bug NOW

DragonLovah

12-17-2012

how the heck do u "spread christmas cheer" to get the nashor icon?? and whats it mean to "stay off veigars list"

DragonLovah

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Cat 69 View Post
Come on Riot wheres Summoner Rift Winter, I know there was the whole Summoners Rift update earlier this year but its not much to ask, just a minor thing us players want.
so true

CORPORALCAPSLOCK

12-17-2012

Be more specific with he baron icon please, I really want it and all my friends have it, and they don't know how they got it. Please Riot! PLEASE!

hahaha12321

12-17-2012

no snow this year?

Ethereal Abyss

12-17-2012

Riot, why not just add 2 versions of Katerina's skin or a censor option... For the skin idea, one of should be the censored version aka the now version. Second, add the one with the original supposed "sexual" recall along with her line about the fun is when i yell surprise. This way, you please the parents, females, and whoever opposed the original stuff and the horny people/people who did not give a damn (did not feel offended) about the original..the people who play this game should be 12+......i mean the 12 year old age limit which is stamped on this game....12 YEAR OLDS TALK A LOT ABOUT *** NOW AND THESE DAYS LOL...just saying..so im pretty sure adding this supposed pole dancing wouldn't effect anyone really...btw...nidalle's recall with the spear dance got taken away to..seriously...add the censor options for these, not just take them away and say NO YOU CANT HAVE CAUSE THE 40% WHO RAGED ABOUT IT SAID NO, SO WE SAY NO NOW AND WE DONT CARE ABOUT THE OTHER OPINIONS

Californicatin

12-17-2012

i have spends all my money on this skins