Snowdown Showdown is Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tąłąthąr

Recruiter

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xil3dDragon View Post
to be honest riot you wont be geting allot of feedbacks cuz of all these complaints on kats recall. just think of it these way the faster you change it back the faster you get money, feedback, info, and new idea, and probly more people wich = more money. and plus these game like what rated M or some thing it cant be rated teen cuz theres blood, acohol, parshal nudety, people curse there @sses off in game and out, drugs *cough cough temoos shrooms cough cough* so why worry about a bloody pole dance just cuz some people cant take a stick out there @ss and see theres more things to these game. so out of love of these game and a player of LOL since season one give the people what they want bring back the kat pole dance recall and ill say it again the faster you bring it back the faster the money and feedback flows.
I would like to point out that your lack of knowledge of the english language is terrible. Please go back to ESL.

T j

12-16-2012

The viegar skin makes me so happy <3

Mortis Angelus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

They changed Kat's pole dance? I thought it was OK i mean doesn't Janna do the same thing? or nidalee idk I'm sure I've seen a champ with a pole-dance before can't remember

69bloome69

12-16-2012

ThaT VERY AWSOME !!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ but i dont have icon that sad im playing at this game 3 years ago

japra333

12-16-2012

where's the snow? no snow on the map WTF lazy lazy lazy

FaceRoll13

12-16-2012

When are the discount Christmas Runes coming out?

I checked under limited availability, but haven't seen anything yet.

ManiakGear

12-16-2012

Couldn't help but notice I can't us IP to buy champions for friends....

Hiko

12-16-2012

I'm still wondering how I hardly talk in any of my games, and haven't been banned, but still don't have the Baron Icon.

Malteco666

12-16-2012

make the new gift center stay plis :3

japra333

12-16-2012

can't believe no snowy map...