Snowdown Showdown is Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

recaudio138

12-15-2012

good~! gg

3xil3dDragon

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensoda View Post
man, kat's recall animation looks like she is drunk, falling over and hitting a cane, like wtf?

do you seriously consider this an animation as unique and appreciated as the pole danceanimation that was leaked to us first?
also, i dont think it fits in with the theme of the skin/her char. If you don't think a pole dance is approprioate on kat, how come projecting her as a drunkard suddenly is fine?
I would rather have this skin not have any special recall animation than it depicturing my favorite champion, who is a high precision killing machine assasin doing ninja-like stuff, as a drunkard who cant even walk straight.
the pole dance was more unique then the crapy candy cane choping

3xil3dDragon

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xareidan View Post
I'm most likely not getting the skin unless Riot changes it to something more creative.
I have nothing against the removal of the pole dance, but changing to a half assed animation? Yeah, I have a problem with that.

@Riot: I know you can do better, i've seen you guys do better. This is far below expectations in terms of skins, and have lost quite a bit of respect from quite a large number of your players. As a player that's not to far from entering his third year playing your game, please change the recall animation to something that's more creative than Kat just lazily cutting down a candy cane then returning to her "normal" recall animation. I don't care if the pole dance isn't reimplanted, or readded. I just want to see something that's well done and creative from the minds of the makers of the game I play, and willingly play. Hell, having her sit on the Candy Cane and swinging her legs back and forth while sitting on the Candy Cane, during the recall would be fine to me. As it's mildly creative without looking to lazily done or having the appearence of being rushed.
agree

3xil3dDragon

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demacrex View Post
The new Kat backing animation is more like a "screw you guys" for having to replace the old one, the old one was better. Let's have the backing animation go by in slow-mo for extra burn.
hell ya

3xil3dDragon

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by leXeRionl View Post
Still.. Katarina's recall animation got ruined because of some bad kids... gg u.u
yup probly cuz they got a stick up there ass

3xil3dDragon

12-15-2012

to be honest riot you wont be geting allot of feedbacks cuz of all these complaints on kats recall. just think of it these way the faster you change it back the faster you get money, feedback, info, and new idea, and probly more people wich = more money. and plus these game like what rated M or some thing it cant be rated teen cuz theres blood, acohol, parshal nudety, people curse there @sses off in game and out, drugs *cough cough temoos shrooms cough cough* so why worry about a bloody pole dance just cuz some people cant take a stick out there @ss and see theres more things to these game. so out of love of these game and a player of LOL since season one give the people what they want bring back the kat pole dance recall and ill say it again the faster you bring it back the faster the money and feedback flows.

Zeshal

12-15-2012

Can you add a new skin- Snowman Trundle!

The Biggzinator

12-15-2012

Bought Fiddles skin but the animations are mostly the same, his ult is a little snowy but dark wind is the same. Would be nice if it had a little more to it.

Tosin Loads

12-15-2012

Not sure why so much hate on Kat's recall when the skin itself is cr4p. I've never decided on buying a skin based off the recall animation, especially since it's a new addition to champs. Do agree it shouldn't have been changed but that's just because there is no way you will be able to appeal to everyone & it was a waste of time.

Ziggs is the only one that seems like someone sat down & put some creativity behind it. The Harrowing Event seems like it was a completely different experience than the Snowdown will be.. but it's Riot's show & I'm not planning on quitting over something that has nothing to do w/ the gameplay.

Tąłąthąr

Recruiter

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
Heres how you can pick up this years holiday icons:
  • Shopkeeper Icon: the most spirited participants in the holiday icon festivities this Snowdown will unlock this bonus icon after the holiday
How do we get this? Is it for getting all the other icons? or is there more or less we have to do to get this. Someone (who works for riot) please respond. I would appreciate it if I knew how to get this icon before the Snowdown ends so I can attempt to meet the requirements. The description seems a bit vague to me.

Thumbs up if you want to know too. Don't thumb this down. It's just a question and there's no reason to thumb down a question.