Snowdown Showdown is Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BostonBrap

12-15-2012

Riot snowy map please. Global warming got you down?

Lucky Koopa

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPandaFTW View Post
I'm disappointed they didn't give fiddle a new recall or at least I don't think they did its not in the pics. I wish they would have brought back some more of the awesome Christmas skins like Re-gifted Amumu. I can't think of anymore but they should bring ball at least 4 more oldies skins.
There is a recall with the Fiddles skin. I got the skin, and love it.

ston3d

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

So disappointed with Kat recall animation, can't believe that Riot actually listened those geeks who found it inappropriate :/

LittleDi

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
Doranís Wreath Icon: earn this by completing a merry, five-man premade battle on the Fields of Justice
Not hard.

Quote:
Stocking Blades Icon: if you buy RP as a gift for a friend, weíll stuff your stocking with blades
Poor idea imo

Quote:
Trimmed Turret Icon: buy a champion as a gift for a friend this holiday and you can hug this turret
RP only? If yes another poor idea.

Quote:
Reindeer Urf Icon: this red-nosed manatee will pilot your sleigh if you buy a skin as a gift for a friend this Snowdown
Worst idea. Requires your friend have the champion and not have the skin. Also RP only.

Quote:
Holiday Nashor Icon: youíll get this icon for staying off Bad Santa Veigarís naughty list, and spreading holiday cheer this Snowdown
Don't hit tribunal, get free icon for the heck of it. I'll never use it.

Quote:
Shopkeeper Icon: the most spirited participants in the holiday icon festivities this Snowdown will unlock this bonus icon after the holiday
This means nothing to me outside of if you complete the other ones we'll throw in this.

So 2 possibly 3 RP only possible situations, 1 for just playing a match with 4 friends, 1 for staying off the tribunal and one if you do everything else.

I'll take a pass on getting any of these please. They don't even apply to the forum avatars...

Cruxae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

I want the Stocking Blades Icon, but I don't have paypal or a credit card! I would love to buy Rp for my girlfriend from an RP card. I think its pretty unfair that you can't do it with RP cards!

PHG Korian

12-15-2012

Where's the eggnog pots? The snowy Rift map? The Holiday login screen?

I can't find it ;-;

finister

12-15-2012

Arctic ahri skin please!!!

MCSiah

12-15-2012

No eggnog pots or snowy 5v5 map? I'm gonna go cry now ;^;

finister

12-15-2012

Ya so sad

IronCurtain

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ston3d View Post
So disappointed with Kat recall animation, can't believe that Riot actually listened those geeks who found it inappropriate :/
They didn't change it cause of geeks finding it inappropriate. They made it Nids new dance.