Snowdown Showdown is Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TDE Tamias

12-15-2012

where is re-gifted amumu ........riot please resell it in this christmas

Yavin4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincere Beauty View Post
Really wish they'd make a legacy skin for Miss Fortune or Vayne.
I agree. Snowdown skins for AP only champions... I really want to buy something for me, but I don't like to play any of those champions.

PS: MF has the candy cane one.

Yavin4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornge View Post
wow lame riot. did veigar and ziggs really need a new skin. i mean come on wasnt one for ziggs released just like 3 months ago or something. why not focus on champs that have no skin selection or terrible ones. trundle for istance. or maybe karma. gimme some variety please.
Add Soraka!!

Kensoda

12-15-2012

man, kat's recall animation looks like she is drunk, falling over and hitting a cane, like wtf?

do you seriously consider this an animation as unique and appreciated as the pole danceanimation that was leaked to us first?
also, i dont think it fits in with the theme of the skin/her char. If you don't think a pole dance is approprioate on kat, how come projecting her as a drunkard suddenly is fine?
I would rather have this skin not have any special recall animation than it depicturing my favorite champion, who is a high precision killing machine assasin doing ninja-like stuff, as a drunkard who cant even walk straight.

FalconPawwwwnch

12-15-2012

More like Just "Showdown" since there's no winter map...

Yuri Shipper

12-15-2012

How come you're willing to bring back last year's snowdown showdown skins but not the one before that? Or any of the previous harroween skins (not counting the last one)? It kinda boggles me in what you consider a legacy or a limited edition worthy.

TheCowness

12-15-2012

This Snowdown is pretty disappointing. First of all, I like everything in the OP. The skins are great, and I like the summoner icons and ward skins. But I do not like that they didn't bring the runes back, and I really do not like that they brought back last year's Snowdown skins. I was under the impression they were gone forever.

My Mistletoe LeBlanc skin doesn't feel nearly as exclusive anymore, and that's the reason I bought it last year. Honestly, not knowing whether or not these new skins will be re-sold next year will affect my decision in buying them. Not because I'll have another chance to buy them, but because I like holiday skins for their exclusivity, and if you sell them every year, they're not exclusive skins.

And finally, and most disappointing, there's no winter map. The winter map is the main reason I look forward to Snowdown, but the Snowdown site doesn't even mention the winter map. I thought I saw a screenshot of a new winter map recently, but where is it? I really want to plant my snowman wards in the snow...

Arnova

12-15-2012

where is the snow map?

Capizzi

12-15-2012

i found out which and how to get the icons.
•Doran’s Wreath Icon: earn this by completing a merry, five-man premade battle on the Fields of Justice
•Stocking Blades Icon: if you buy RP as a gift for a friend, we’ll stuff your stocking with blades
•Trimmed Turret Icon: buy a champion as a gift for a friend this holiday and you can hug this turret
•Reindeer Urf Icon: this red-nosed manatee will pilot your sleigh if you buy a skin as a gift for a friend this Snowdown
•Holiday Nashor Icon: you’ll get this icon for staying off Bad Santa Veigar’s naughty list, and spreading holiday cheer this Snowdown
•Shopkeeper Icon: the most spirited participants in the holiday icon festivities this Snowdown will unlock this bonus icon after the holiday

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/22...wn-is-live-old

Stark Midnight

12-15-2012

I am the soul of my champ
Health is my body and mana is my blood
I have played over a thousand games.
Unknown to friends, Nor know outside
Have withstood trolls to create many victories
Yet, these hands will never hold good skins
So as I pray, UNLIMITED DOWN VOTES!