Snowdown Showdown is Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ornge

Recruiter

12-14-2012

wow lame riot. did veigar and ziggs really need a new skin. i mean come on wasnt one for ziggs released just like 3 months ago or something. why not focus on champs that have no skin selection or terrible ones. trundle for istance. or maybe karma. gimme some variety please.

Lionsofthesun

12-14-2012

Riot team should return back the movement posture of other champs like Kat.. Last update was kind of suck. Normally movement posture is change after buying speed boots(410 on the speed gauge) but now its still the same movement.. its a bit annoying.

????

12-14-2012

i want ..

IronCurtain

12-15-2012

Great work!

ixSimoxi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

12-15-2012

Return the Kat Recall to the dance!!! So much better... I mean Why would u remove that.. its not even that bad.

I am Icarus

12-15-2012

Would like to see Santa clause Sion

Super Raph

12-15-2012

How can we send messages directly to game's developers? I got some issues about champions that I'd like to discuss.

Lionsofthesun

12-15-2012

same.....

agbudar

12-15-2012

I predict a lot of LOL moments

Yuan Shikai

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock The Berserk View Post
**** you riot, why are you re-releasing last year's skins!? you have never done this any other year why this time?

I had bought the Le Blanc and Moakai skins, what's so special about them now? re-releasing them ruins them from being limited edition skins from last year!!

This is ****ing unfair to people who got last year's skins!

If you're going to do this, then release for the time being every christmas skin there has ever been to make it fair for all players who bought skins last year and are now again being offered as a ****ing bonus.

Seriously when I think you can screw it up more, this bull**** comes up!
THEY ARE NOT LIMITED EDITION.

Riot has SPECIFICALLY SAID LAST CHRISTMAS, that every holiday skin from there on would be LEGACY, not LIMTIED, it is not their fualt but your fault for not paying attention.