Snowdown Showdown is Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Awesomepenguin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4smeagol View Post
Come on guys, it's still "limited" if you can only get them at a certain time of year. Honestly there's been a lot of whining that I've been reading since I originally posted. Sorry if it seemed like I was whining Riot. Cool stuff, have the Kat skin :-)
k lets bring back the other limited skins. red card kat, kitty cat kat, king rammus, striker ez, must i go on with the list? holiday skins for certain years should stay at that. if you miss out on the chance sorry for your luck. maybe you can get someone to trade them to you.

ShivanAngel

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksonic112 View Post
Why are we only allowed to gift champions with rp? I understand gifting skins with rp. But why can't we gift champions with IP?

Because part of the gift is giving riot our moneyz!

aCrAzYmAnWAlking

12-14-2012

I see people saying that Riot did a great job. Well, we have no winter map this year (I was ok with no Halloween map, because we got the new TT) Veigar's skin and Kata's skin are the only ones worth buying (pool party Ziggs is much better than this one, as for Fiddle I don't even need to comment on how lazy of a job riot did with this one) and one of them has lost its fun with the replacement of its recall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awsomepenguin View Post
k lets bring back the other limited skins. red card kat, kitty cat kat, king rammus, striker ez, must i go on with the list? holiday skins for certain years should stay at that. if you miss out on the chance sorry for your luck. maybe you can get someone to trade them to you.
That's why the concept of legacy/limited edition skins is sooo bad. People like you act like ****ers when someone wishes to have them in store again, or when they are in the store again, because he was "one of the few to get the skin" and the others are stupid pieces of **** who didn't have the money/luck to get them. Most of these people weren't even playing LoL back when these skins were released, or some of them could be poor and now they won the lottery or something...

zergman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

won't buy these skins because of the kat change

Junmita

12-14-2012

poor kat

getting veigar's though, it's awesome. (The beard seems recycled and not very santa-like)

Sane Malk

12-14-2012

Downvoted over the Kat recall change.

Intent

12-14-2012

Soooo how do you get the Baron icon?

Mernies

12-14-2012

Catering to whiners over a skin makes Riot look more than a little pathetic. If they put out eye candy skins aimed towards women, none of the guys would complain about it.

chebels

12-14-2012

Bring back the snow map

p.s. Vote chebels

matsuba44

12-14-2012

how do we spread holiday cheer? is it by doing one of the gifting things?