Snowdown Showdown is Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eardar

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Q SafetyX View Post
No Christmas login screen and music? :'(
There is a Christmas login screen and music.

Theomancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Quote:
...but we’re also bringing back some Legacy Skins from last year’s holiday.
BOOOOOOOO!!!! BOOOOOOOO!!!!! Extremely lame.

kingphillip

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theomancer View Post
BOOOOOOOO!!!! BOOOOOOOO!!!!! Extremely lame.
Agreed. Maybe do 1 or something but all of them is super lame.

Theomancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingphillip View Post
Agreed. Maybe do 1 or something but all of them is super lame.
It's even worse that they put the four champions on sale, too.

QuinnTessential

Recruiter

12-14-2012

When will Riot re-enable RP gifting?

AzureWolfe

12-14-2012

Also why cant you use IP to gift champs....

IRatchetI

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SÍv View Post
The skins are pretty cool but these 4 champs didnt need more skins, ziggs just got a new skin and fiddle has alot so does veig and kat. I think champs that only have like 2 skins should have got them.
Totally agree. There are plenty of other champs out there that could have used more skins.

AntiSkillshot

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JutinJtv View Post
I was gonna buy the Katarina skin until u guys took out the pole dancing out
I'm most likely not getting the skin unless Riot changes it to something more creative.
I have nothing against the removal of the pole dance, but changing to a half assed animation? Yeah, I have a problem with that.

@Riot: I know you can do better, i've seen you guys do better. This is far below expectations in terms of skins, and have lost quite a bit of respect from quite a large number of your players. As a player that's not to far from entering his third year playing your game, please change the recall animation to something that's more creative than Kat just lazily cutting down a candy cane then returning to her "normal" recall animation. I don't care if the pole dance isn't reimplanted, or readded. I just want to see something that's well done and creative from the minds of the makers of the game I play, and willingly play. Hell, having her sit on the Candy Cane and swinging her legs back and forth while sitting on the Candy Cane, during the recall would be fine to me. As it's mildly creative without looking to lazily done or having the appearence of being rushed.

BananaSniper

12-14-2012

The new Katarina recall animation is a huge disappointment. I was expecting the pole dancing one I saw but now she just cuts a candy cane in half. Please at least update this soon and do something more with it at least if you guys aren't going to leave the pole dancing recall in.

Mignion

12-14-2012

I thought we were getting a Lux skin... all of these characters already have so many skins. :/