Snowdown Showdown is Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swin

12-14-2012

I cannot believe how much complaining everyone is doing its ridiculous. I don't see them being lazy at all, and the game is amazing. People honestly have nothing better to do than complain about a Christmas special they are trying? Seriously stop being so negative none of this hurts any of you at all just stop.

I think all the skins look great, Christmas season wards is cool, and the extra icons just to have them sound cool.

GoombaStompin

Recruiter

12-14-2012

Lets be honest. That Katarina back animation smells of creativity fail and lazyness.

The Blue Scythe

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PwnDocter View Post
I cannot believe how much complaining everyone is doing its ridiculous. I don't see them being lazy at all, and the game is amazing. People honestly have nothing better to do than complain about a Christmas special they are trying? Seriously stop being so negative none of this hurts any of you at all just stop.

I think all the skins look great, Christmas season wards is cool, and the extra icons just to have them sound cool.
A person not crying over a little recall animation? How rare.

FairyCharmed

12-14-2012

...Am I glad these skins will be staying til January 6... I won't be getting RP for a bit, probably til a week later ._.

But love the skins <3 I have enough for one right now, and I can't choose between LeBlanc, Veigar, and Ziggs T.T They are too good x.x (I don't own the others, so that's a bummer...)

Simply Miku

12-14-2012

Can we have the winter summoners rift for Christmas?

Makenso

12-14-2012

Hey, what if i purchased 25$ rp be4 this icons where revealed? i purchased that rp today to get katarina and ziggs´skins.

Im i getting the summoner icon of purchasingrp?

Admiral Ackbro

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makenso View Post
Hey, what if i purchased 25$ rp be4 this icons where revealed? i purchased that rp today to get katarina and ziggs´skins.

Im i getting the summoner icon of purchasingrp?
I think if you purchased them after Snowdown Showdown you should be fine.

Demacrex

12-14-2012

The new Kat backing animation is more like a "screw you guys" for having to replace the old one, the old one was better. Let's have the backing animation go by in slow-mo for extra burn.

TheSlappySlap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Veigar's skin and Fiddlestick's is okay. Ziggs and Kat skins are terrible and they didn't need skins.

Why can't we get skins for champions without any special skins?

Hiyosu

12-14-2012

I really want my sister to grab this favorite skin for her favorite champ please bring back.

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&tbo=d&biw=1440&bih=793&tbm=isch& tbnid=rd2NTVNbQPIyOM:&imgrefurl=http://server2.itsuv.net/Amumu-Present/embeddable&docid=VVy39TcdJXvxzM&itg=1&imgurl=http://cdn.memegenerator.net/images/160x/5207208.jpg&w=160&h=160&ei=vMzLUJDgFsL5igL7i4DQAg& zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=359&sig=112556256928022571064&p age=1&tbnh=128&tbnw=125&start=0&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429 ,r:7,s:0,i:111&tx=75&ty=75