Snowdown Showdown is Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Blue Scythe

12-14-2012

The more posts about the dancing pole in kat's recall the less they'll read, please upvote posts that are more important. Players can't move correctly still, or stay in a game due to server connection problems.

Jwander

12-14-2012

2 updates and still no snow, **** you riot. listen for ****s sakes. and btw your skins blow and Vi is about the laziest creation i have seen yet. why would you make all this winter **** and now have them in the snowy rift it makes you look like ******* ffs

The Blue Scythe

12-14-2012

Yeah keep down voting, just wait till the problems catch up with your game, then you're not gonna get help from anyone cause no one will see the posts anywhere else on the forums. If you seriously need that to see her dancing on a stupid candy cane then go to rul e 34.

eltipoedy66

12-14-2012

I was going to buy Kat skin, but after watching that the "new" animation is just chopping of a candy cane and then the same old one, I think I'll still use the Bilgewater one.

Veigar on the other hand...

DreadSmite

12-14-2012

You guys are focusing on Ziggs to much. Focus On Rumble, he has not gotten A skin in ages.

The Blue Scythe

12-14-2012

Instead of complaining about there not being some snow on rift how about giving some exposure to the movement delay players are experiencing and Riot having said nothing about it thus far. Cause for a good number of people it'd be a nice gift to at least be able to play the game without it screwing up on them. There's also still people with connection issues, whole halves of teams go missing because of the servers.

So far there hasn't been any announcements or anything on the issue with broken character movement and as far as i know nothing on the connection issues.

SqueezeMeGently

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
*sigh* Guess they went ahead with it anyway. Really, really, really hope this is the last time spending money is involved in getting Summoner Icons (outside of the one for "spending a lot over the course of your account" that you mentioned). Seriously... stahp!
Look on the bright side, you can save yourself some money getting it when you receive RP for good behavior. Oh wait...

...well at least we have a winter map...

...well at least nobody is catching bull**** bans that will keep them from getting an 'icon'...

...well at least Riot cares about the concerns people are voicing more than they care about random feminist threads...

...well at least Riot isn't a group of jerkoffs who don't care about their players...

...I can stop with the sarcasm at that last one... right?

Leif Koun

12-14-2012

These Snowdown skins are awesome! I will buy every one of them! But I really would like to see the Winter map on summoners rift again, so that all my new holiday skins can thrive in their intended habitat. I'm sure all of us would love to see some snow on summoners rift!

The Blue Scythe

12-14-2012

They're not gonna change that Kat recall animation back. Go play Nidalee if you really need to see a video game girl dance on a pole...

이탈리아 넘버원

12-14-2012

There is no snowdown showdown without any SNOW. Why can't you give us the Snowmonners Rift?? I just want a little holiday cheer RIOT, that's all.

Gimmee some thumbs if you want snow.

P.S. JG Wentworth it right. it's my money and I need snow now.