Snowdown Showdown is Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

12-14-2012

Will you be able to purchase the Vi Champion Bundle as a gift for a Champion + Skin icon?

NEXTLVLMECHANICS

12-14-2012

Oh man I must cop some of these~!!

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

I'll be waiting until they do something about Katarina's recall before I buy it. Remove it or make a new one I don't care but it ruins the skin due to how lazy and out of place it is.

leXeRionl

12-14-2012

Still.. Katarina's recall animation got ruined because of some bad kids... gg u.u

The Blue Scythe

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blue Scythe View Post
Instead of complaining about there not being some snow on rift how about giving some exposure to the movement delay players are experiencing and Riot having said nothing about it thus far. Cause for a good number of people it'd be a nice gift to at least be able to play the game without it screwing up on them. There's also still people with connection issues, whole halves of teams go missing because of the servers.

So far there hasn't been any announcements or anything on the issue with broken character movement and as far as i know nothing on the connection issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blue Scythe View Post
Also the problems people have with the skins just bury the real problems that need to be looked into and no one up votes **** that really needs it. Skins won't even matter if no one can properly play the game.
And yet people continue to make stupid posts about a pole dance recall animation, are people in such an uproar about this they don't care if the game works or not? Really, it's a trashy stripper animation who cares, upvote some stuff that matters so they can fix bigger issues.

Lord Janas

12-14-2012

Those Katarina fans are mad. Hahaha.

This years skins are only good because they bring back last years. Wish they'd done the same for the Harrowing skins. Last years were way better.

YOLOSWAGBLAZE420

12-14-2012

For those asking where the icons are after they gifted RP riot said when it started it's going to take some time to roll them in and give people the icons so wait a bit for it.

Tezzarules990

12-14-2012

That katarina recall animation is so boring compared to the old one

SomeGuyyy

12-14-2012

KATS RECALL ANIMATION RiOT PLs

Fukou da

12-14-2012

I was gonna buy the Katarina skin until u guys took out the pole dancing out