Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Diana get in the car."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vin the Mad

01-05-2013

Dont worry, Riven will be joining them soon

SpiritHacker

01-05-2013

Bump for more? ._.

The Blue Jelly

01-06-2013

Dude, I love it, good writing so far. I'm interested to see what you're going to have Ahri and Sona be doing, as those two are my favorite champions (and my OTP, but that's another matter entirely).

In this dystopian world you're painting, I can see Ahri saving herself from more beatings by offering her body- and feeling kinda disgusted by that fact in spite of her being an Asian Succubus. Remember she got some rough CD nerfs on R early on that made her a ton less mobile than she should be, but still very much playable.

As for Sona, I'm not sure... She's gone from Ridiculously Amazing (Innervating Locket, anyone?) To Meh, to Amazing again (power chord rework), to Meh (nerfs that came after), to Amazing (Mana cost reductions), to... I don't even know where she's at any more (starting armor reduction to where you can actually out-harass her if you decide you don't want her Qing you)... Seriously, Sona's bounced around so much it's insane.

Anyways, I can't wait for the next page. I'll be sad if either of those two are wardens (I can't see either of them as wardens, or I could see them as the only nice wardens if they were lol), but hey, if the writing for why is good, I'll look past my disagreement and approve. This is the Dystopian Extreme after all.

Lajinn5

01-07-2013

take the power of my bump! This must continue!

AfrostLord

01-07-2013

More...this can be so much more!

SpiritHacker

01-07-2013

Bump!

Hazdoc

01-07-2013

bump for great justice

Kenocka

01-07-2013

This is honestly amazing. Do you plan on publishing this in it's totality on a website like FF.net?

Balgus4

01-07-2013

This thing keep getting better!

Urgot, the unexpected hero will not be forgotten! D:

AfrostLord

01-09-2013

Captain, Y U NO UPDATE?