"Diana get in the car."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kresterz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Noo

Crumches

01-01-2013

Why is Irelia being pitied fed or unfed she doesn't give a **** shes made to shut people down.

FancySheep

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMårvelous View Post
Diana's log. I'm having someone else write for me because my hands are still not healed...much has happened.

I found the note in the book about what they planned to do to me. A lobotomy. I was terrified. All that night I cried because they were to come in the morning. It...it never happened. I woke up and sat in bed, waiting for it to happen. Waiting for them...they never came. I was confused. Until about two hours later.

Attachment 582734
Urgot was wheeled back to the cell. He was silent. The light in his eyes was gone. He had gone in my place. I stared at him, sitting in a wheel chair with nothing but dead, cold eyes. "Why? Why did you take him!?" I cried, screaming in anger at the warden.

I never got a straight answer. The only thing I was told was that "He said your name before the icepick went in." I cried. I cried harder than I ever have in my life. Urgot's just a shell. A vegetable. He's a warning. They want us to crumble because he sacrificed himself and none of us are safe.

I spoke with everyone. Even the Dinger came out from behind his turrets to speak with us. Our decision is unanimous.

We're going to smother Urgot. Someone as loving as him does not deserve to live like this.
I just cried. brb tissue

dillard66

01-01-2013

is this about diana nerfed or what

DemonCrayola

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Oh god this is amazing, KEEP IT UP OP

AODRG

01-02-2013

I gotta say....when I read the title I expected someone low brow, but this is actually a unique and interesting story. Keep it up ^_^

Kato75

01-03-2013

more

Stormtrooper526

01-04-2013

omg you break my heart with this. Don't worry sejuani, I still love you. R.I.P. urgot. you always have a special place in my mastery pages.

Eruzi

01-04-2013

Reminds me of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, nicely done.

Nicas777

01-05-2013

Urgot, the forgotten hero