Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


"Diana get in the car."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FistOf7Dragons

Senior Member

12-17-2012

leona :O so evil


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainMÃ¥rvelous

Member

12-17-2012

dianas log

cant rite well, brok hands

576237

he stol book bak, said he want chaos frum sumoners

sumthing bad hapen tomorow

im scared


Psst: Page 35 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2900447&page=35)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
CaptainMårvelous:
dianas log

cant rite well, brok hands

576237

he stol book bak, said he want chaos frum sumoners

sumthing bad hapen tomorow

im scared

Good guy Shaco


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holynova

Senior Member

12-17-2012

This is awesome


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MathMage

Senior Member

12-17-2012

It kinda sucks that the only way to show bad handwriting on the forums is by misspelling things, since that's not how someone with broken hands and an intact mind would tend to mess up.

Unless...?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainMÃ¥rvelous

Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
MathMage:
It kinda sucks that the only way to show bad handwriting on the forums is by misspelling things, since that's not how someone with broken hands and an intact mind would tend to mess up.

Unless...?


Pretty much the only way I could figure how to show pain via writing. She's writing badly because shorter words = easier time writing. Sorta like texting. She's exhausted, tired and would rather just get the point across than write down every single perfect word.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Techn0kami

Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
MathMage:
It kinda sucks that the only way to show bad handwriting on the forums is by misspelling things, since that's not how someone with broken hands and an intact mind would tend to mess up.

Unless...?

I don't think a lobotomized person would be able to form coherently broken sentences. I don't think they'd even be able to form sentences period.(a good way to express poor handwriting though would have been to have a combination of some of the lettering remaining the same, some bolded, and some italicized, others bolded and italicized, you get the picture. It would help make the sentence feel rough, and ergo, messy.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainMÃ¥rvelous

Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Techn0kami:
I don't think a lobotomized person would be able to form coherently broken sentences. I don't think they'd even be able to form sentences period.(a good way to express poor handwriting though would have been to have a combination of some of the lettering remaining the same, some bolded, and some italicized, others bolded and italicized, you get the picture. It would help make the sentence feel rough, and ergo, messy.)


She hasn't been lobotomized yet......spoilers? I think?
Don't worry, I know where I'm going with this (I PROMISE) but this is pretty good advice. Thankee! :3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mookomaan

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
CaptainMårvelous:
dianas log

cant rite well, brok hands

576237

he stol book bak, said he want chaos frum sumoners

sumthing bad hapen tomorow

im scared


****in right on Shaco.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Super Saiyan

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Hell yeah Shaco