"Diana get in the car."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

12-16-2012

Bravo

M3TASH33P

12-16-2012

Please keep writing these, they are really good

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Mother****ing teeto. Truly, truly, SATAN

FirstAndrew

12-16-2012

Damn that teemo!

SpiritHacker

12-17-2012

Delete Teemo 2013. Screw the little frick.

Mookomaan

12-17-2012

Lost it at Urgot's face.

darkwithless

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

Nice ending, it was a great read.

ArmySquirrel

12-17-2012

Noooo, I can still win with her. Honest! Don't nerf her even harder.

All Teemos must die for this betrayal. Guys, we have to save Diana, all TRUE Diana summoners need to summon her and go out there and KILL THE TEEMO! AND ANYONE ELSE IN OUR WAY! Together we can up Diana's win rate and break her out of Rune Prison. We must act quickly if we are to save her before her scheduled lobotomisation (Is that even a word? I don't even...).

See guys I have a plan. When they are summoned, prisoners are brought to a special chamber where they can take their weapons and enter the fields of justice. The room itself is under heavy security, but it's designed to keep the people inside secured. At the scheduled time of her appointment, a small "logistics" issue will come up, forcing the League to disable Graves for a short time while they resolve the issue. Why Graves? Because we have to send Jailbreak Graves to bust her out! Once he has been deployed, we, the true Diana summoners, will summon her relentlessly to the fields of justice. As the wardens cannot defy the summoners, they will have to take her to the chamber a number of times, buying Jailbreak Graves the time he needs to blow a hole in that room and shoot the place up. Diana will still have her weapons and armor from the summoning, so she can help make good on her own escape!

How do I know all this?!

Well I summoned that idiot Darius the other day and he was reading that book, so I asked him what he was reading and he showed me this like "Look at this crazy babble, lol" apparently not realizing that Diana is one of my mains. I of course played along, kept my cool, pretended I was James Bond, helped that Skyfall came out recently, and thus devised.... THIS.

We must act quickly before Leona decides to snack on Diana's delicious brains.

SpiritHacker

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmySquirrel View Post
<Brilliant plan>
Sounds good, just make sure she gets fed in the last game before the escape. The more armor and weapons she has when she breaks out, the better her odds.

I'll summon Leona at the same time (nothing unusual for me, shouldn't raise suspicion) so she won't be there to stop you. Now all we need is someone willing to stoop low enough to summon the rat.

CaptainMĂ„rvelous

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwithless View Post
Nice ending, it was a great read.
Who said it was ending? ,':|