"Diana get in the car."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Gg? D:

SpiritHacker

12-15-2012

NMST, get in here and account for yourself. What's with this blood?

Captain, you can't end it here... somebody has to give you the book... you can't end it like this, right?!?

Ranmaru Ex

12-16-2012

Please don't tell me it ended. What happened to Diana? Who killed her? Captain, WHERE ARE YOU?!

Dorryza

12-16-2012

Glad to hear that you're continuing this even after being moved. It means a lot to the community, especially after the Draven High incident.

I found the dark humor great. You do a nice job of documenting the nerfs and whatnot.

Although, I suggest you put everything on the first post for ease of access. It gets annoying to just search around, you know?

CaptainMĂ„rvelous

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorryza View Post
Although, I suggest you put everything on the first post for ease of access. It gets annoying to just search around, you know?
I won't be doing this simply because I'd have to add about twenty to thirty attachments of each character icon to the main post and make it so utterly bloated that it'd probably not be allowed.

I do try to make sure it's easy to go from chapter to chapter, considering I always say which page the next part is on.

Ask Tyrant Swain

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMćrvelous View Post
I won't be doing this simply because I'd have to add about twenty to thirty attachments of each character icon to the main post and make it so utterly bloated that it'd probably not be allowed.

I do try to make sure it's easy to go from chapter to chapter, considering I always say which page the next part is on.
Put links in the OP?
Or even better:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Click to read View Post
Part 5

CaptainMĂ„rvelous

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
Put links in the OP?
That I can do. At least link each part together.

SpiritHacker

12-16-2012

Bump. Y u leave us hanging?

CaptainMĂ„rvelous

12-16-2012

Leona's Report
Subject: Diana
Prisoner Number: D-395850382
To: Warden Darius.
Introduction: I am writing within this book because I've run out of parchment to catalogue this new information. Along with that I need you to see what is contained within this book. Not only is keeping journals, diaries or any written items of the sort forbidden by Rune Prison standards but Diana seeks to send this information to the outside.

Attachment 575800
Log: Prisoner T-86039409 told me that Diana was keeping a log under her mattress. Diana has long been a defiant fixture in this prison and this is finally the nail to seal the coffin. While she was given the initial contraband punishment of lashings as well as the contraband specific punishment (In this case breaking her writing (Right) hand), Diana must be made an example of.

Closing thoughts: I recommend that Diana receive a lobotomy to stem any further thoughts she may have against us and this prison as a whole. This will demoralize any copycat attempts as well as break any willpower she retains. Further more for his invaluable help I recommend Prisoner T-86039409 be given an early release as well as considered for a warden position in the future. His aid in this matter was extremely helpful and stemmed a possible outbreak. We cannot have the summoners knowing how we "balance" champions who cross too many lines.

The bottom of the page is signed by Leona as well as stamped with a logo.
"Some must suffer so balance is maintained."
Attachment 575801

Stamped beneath that in large red letters: APPROVED.

TO PAGE 32!

Best LeeSinga NA

12-16-2012

op

this is beautiful