"Diana get in the car."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xaedo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Really great! You should put all of the chapters in OP tho, for ease of access

Xcallion

12-15-2012

more pls

TastyBeeBurgers

12-15-2012

I love this. I hope you've got one for every champ. (I know that's a lot, but we'd love to see it) Anywho, great work, hope to see more.

CaptainMårvelous

12-15-2012

"I went to some of the self-help group meetings. The diver, armordillo and boar-rider were there. The wardens closely monitor the gathering to make sure none of us try anything suspicious. All my work was discrete as possible. I should briefly go over who was there. Best to make sure they are all known."

Attachment 575029

"The cardslinger leads the group. I think of all of us he may be one of the more savagely beaten since the inception of the league. If anything he's nice as can be and tries to slip us bandages when the wardens aren't looking. Yet even hosting this group does not make him immune to their savagery."

Attachment 575030

"EVERYONE knows of this one. He came into the league so powerful even the keepers feared his wrath. Now he's in a wheelchair and requires constant attention. Some say the keepers tried fix him but the damage is done. He barely speaks. He simply sits in his chair and wheezes with his oxygen mask. He cannot be left alone in a room, he'll try to kill himself."

Attachment 575031

"She is the aspect of the wild and, while beaten, she cannot be contained. She's something of a den-mother to us all. She mostly cares for the seneschal because he requires the aid more than any other. If the wardens were to hurt her we'd all feel the sting. I know she can be trusted. I know for sure."

Attachment 575028

"A second robot joined us after the first and she was subject to many harsh wounds. Lucky for us, she could not feel pain. She can't feel anything because she is not alive. She comes to these groups because she thinks herself human. It's a lie. She's a robotic shell that houses gears, not a soul. I hate when she speaks, it frightens me."

Attachment 575027

"Hurt as this one may be, he always comes to the meetings cheery. I think it's simply so none of us see how fall from grace he's fallen. Usually he brings oranges for us, telling us to eat one and everything will be...'kay. I think the oranges are a crutch. An addiction to him that if he eats enough everything will be better. He's a fool and his optimism infuriates me."

Attachment 575033

"This one is cocky but he never really does anything. He is used by the summoners despite consistent beatings. He's grown an arrogance about him that he can never be hurt enough to be useless. I hate him more than anyone here. He thinks his situation applies to us all and that we're simply not trying hard enough. I pray for the day the wardens look upon him unfavorably and break his jaw."

"I've spoken with all of them and made my plans...but before I finish my entry I'm going to write down the oath they share. As weak-willed as many of the people there are, I feel the oath fits well."

"You may beat me, but I will not be hated. You may wound me, but I will not be killed. You may silence me, but I will not be contained. You may trip me, but I will not be stopped.
The summoners decide who is in favor. The summoners will love me through my beatings. I do not fear you because the summoners are by my side."

"If I do get this out, know that you summoners are the source of our strength. Know that if you continue to use us on the fields all is well. Nothing is worse than being forgotten...nothing."

TURN THE PAGE 29.

Filup Cat

12-15-2012

Great read. Judging by how you ended that last post, I assume you're done updating this. It's a shame they moved your thread out of GD. It stopped getting the publicity it really deserves.

CaptainMårvelous

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filup Cat View Post
Great read. Judging by how you ended that last post, I assume you're done updating this. It's a shame they moved your thread out of GD. It stopped getting the publicity it really deserves.
Yeah it's not over.

Things are only getting worse from here on out.

Filup Cat

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMrvelous View Post
Yeah it's not over.

Things are only getting worse from here on out.
Good to hear you'll continue it, at least. I showed it to the people I was playing with last night on Skype when you posted it, but I don't think any of them kept reading after I linked it to them, which was when it was on page 19 with the Talon segment. That, and Gangplank's oranges were particularly funny.

CaptainMårvelous

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filup Cat View Post
Good to hear you'll continue it, at least. I showed it to the people I was playing with last night on Skype when you posted it, but I don't think any of them kept reading after I linked it to them, which was when it was on page 19 with the Talon segment. That, and Gangplank's oranges were particularly funny.
I mean if you really want to give it attention you can try to get it on the Summoner Showcase if you want. I don't mind either way and am doing this for the sake of fun.

kittytoast

12-15-2012

I'm so glad this got moved to FF because my life is better now having read this.

iChaosDragon

12-15-2012

Time to play some champs. The forgotten ones...maybe right after i use ezreal.