"Diana get in the car."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChildrenofCorn

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody119 View Post
11/10.

draaaaaaaaaaaven/draaaaaaaaaaven.

it's beautiful, and hits you right in the feels.
Draven is appalled you have not added him into the story though

PutThtCookieDown

12-14-2012

Nuuu Diana, I just bought you the other day. Plis don't do dis to me Q~Q

ALLIIAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

bump

MerlinCross

12-14-2012

Shen's a warden? Maybe in season 2 but not in 3. But that's my opinion.

Still great read. I use Naut though, and wonder if Veigar is in a corner somewhere. Him and Morde.

Agatio

12-14-2012

OP, do you have any other works? This is all very well-written, and I'd probably like to read some other stories you wrote, even if it's fanfiction.

...Wait, that's what this is. Eheheh.. Got any others? It'd be pretty cool if you did.

CaptainMÃ¥rvelous

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerlinCross View Post
Shen's a warden? Maybe in season 2 but not in 3. But that's my opinion.

Still great read. I use Naut though, and wonder if Veigar is in a corner somewhere. Him and Morde.
The logic behind "Shen warden" is that he was reworked and is EXTREMELY powerful now. Despite some nerfs he's still a pick/ban and will continue to be until Riot removes his R's global usage (Considering it's still the only global teleport built into a champion while everyone else was nerfed).

And these are champions everyone use. It's black comedy showing how not playing certain champions makes them weak, homeless people while the overplayed are either put in positions of power or beaten in a jail to nerf them in line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatio View Post
OP, do you have any other works? This is all very well-written, and I'd probably like to read some other stories you wrote, even if it's fanfiction.

...Wait, that's what this is. Eheheh.. Got any others? It'd be pretty cool if you did.
While I wrote faux PFE Lore a while ago, I have a thread on GD because I'd love to work for Riot and design champions/lore for champions/etc. You can probably find it if you search for any of the champions I created (Mach the Piltover Buster, Maggie the Mistress of Magnets, Ryuji the Prodigy of Qi, etc.)

Hazdoc

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMårvelous View Post
The logic behind "Shen warden" is that he was reworked and is EXTREMELY powerful now. Despite some nerfs he's still a pick/ban and will continue to be until Riot removes his R's global usage (Considering it's still the only global teleport built into a champion while everyone else was nerfed).

And these are champions everyone use. It's black comedy showing how not playing certain champions makes them weak, homeless people while the overplayed are either put in positions of power or beaten in a jail to nerf them in line.

While I wrote faux PFE Lore a while ago, I have a thread on GD because I'd love to work for Riot and design champions/lore for champions/etc. You can probably find it if you search for any of the champions I created (Mach the Piltover Buster, Maggie the Mistress of Magnets, Ryuji the Prodigy of Qi, etc.)
are you going to continue this?

Levgre

12-14-2012

lol fan fiction... nice way to sweep this under the rug.

Agatio

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMårvelous View Post
Nice, giving it a read-through right now. Also, I'm chronicling (that's a word? spellcheck seems to think it is..) your story with Diana, so as to have a place to put the whole thing in one place. I'm doing screenshots now, then I'll clip them together, but a text version might not be a bad idea.. I'm just slightly resistant to that because the images of the champions aren't kept. Maybe put their names in parenthesis instead of the icons? Eh. Just typing out my ramblings.

Gl1tch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

"OP get in the car"

"Forum mods, where are we going?"

"Just get in".