"Diana get in the car."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ff6shadow

12-14-2012

Bumped and +1ed for awesome

Riot, lore writer right here! Get on that.

Vayumad

12-14-2012

Never forget.

Aquelarres

12-14-2012

Very nice to read something fun + creative, i like your writing line, tho i'm from latin america and i might have a bad taste for english narrative.

CaptainMĂ„rvelous

12-14-2012

"Diana's log. If I'm going to give this to the summoner in the red coat, I need to document everything. Up until now I've only talked about my companions in the prison...but I need to talk of the wardens who run this hell hole."

Attachment 574749

"The keepers gave this man the position simply because of how firmly in their pocket he is. He believes in balance and nothing more. To him, our savage beatings are to 'purify' us. He isn't touched because of how well he does his job. Two billy clubs are his main method of 'purification' and he firmly believes nothing is wrong with what he does. The monster."

Attachment 574753

"The blind one is in the keeper's thrall because of how much they helped him up after a disastrous first week. His beatings are the worst because he takes great joy in using his fists. Rengar tried to stop him once. He was kicked into a wall and broke two ribs. He is beyond reason."

Attachment 574754

"We call him the Houndmaster of the wardens. Once more, like the blind one, he was helped up after a weak start. Now his ghouls patrol the halls with him, catching any who try to run. You know he's caught someone trying to flee when you see the blood on the shovel....along with the wicked smile of a man who deeply enjoys the pain he causes."

Attachment 574755

"They tell me this warden is the newest, having grown in favor with the keepers to the point of them rewarding him with minor improvements. 'Quality of life' they call it. He's skittish. He knows, like many of us, that the keepers are fickle masters. Many of us feel that these improvements and position are just so they don't have to hunt him when his time for incarceration comes."

Attachment 574758

"My hatred for this one has only grown once I found that she is a warden. I believe it's because she sleeps with one of the keepers. It would explain why she is let be while I suffer. A parrot sits on her shoulder, watching us all as she acts as a matron to us all. She thinks herself a mother to the downtrodden. She's nothing more than a tyrant."

Attachment 574757

"The leader of the wardens is among the worst. He is untouched in beatings because of his undying loyalty to the keepers and the keepers alone. Many of us think they made him just to watch us...he's ruthless and delights in our torture more than any other. Above all he enjoys the bleeding and will only stop once he has blood on his gloves or has satisfied himself in a different way. Do not go near him: He is the devil incarnate."

"I'm going to the 'counseling' group they host here. If I am to get this book out, I will need the help of those who were here before me. I have to be careful with what I write in here. I've heard rumors that those who defy them meet with fates worse than death."

CONTINUE TO PAGE 28!

NickWRX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Darius one is perfect

Lord Kaiser Kydd

12-14-2012

10/10

xxJerryBerry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

yess

Fubby2

12-14-2012

loll

Aphet

12-14-2012

11/10

OneTobi

12-14-2012

LOL

good read