Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The New Wardstones

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TinyrabbitZ

12-13-2012

This been quite a problem I see many games. I personally play mostly adc and mid and understand that warding is a really big part of the game. Since the preseason patch released, I was excited because of the new sightstone. But the result didn't turned out to be opposite of what i thought. Instead of encountering supports to purchase more wards, it's limiting it. Now supports always just rely on the (2-3) wards from the wardstone. There is a game I remember I ask my support why not putting any wards on the river or bush. Then, he told me he haven't bought sightstone yet so can't do. I was speechless, and I started to buy wards as adc in early game. Then it really mades me mad when it's getting late game, and there is always only 2-4 ward onthe map (1-2 I places not as a support). I ask the support again to purchase some wards. Then again, he tell me the "the sightstone onlly allow me to place 2 wards. ...I was like what the hell is the 75 gold ones for?... Of course, we teamfight in jungle and we lost the game. At first, I thought i have to just go with it, becasue there are some players that often disagree with you. But this situations is getting often where there are only max 2 wards the whole map the whole game. And it was less of a problem before, because there is not sightstone to blame on. I hope Riots noticed that they nerfed the supports instead of buffed.