The Pro-Lulu Association

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
"I want NOTHING to do with you or your country. I would love it if I could live without the hypocritical *******s of the League, but I cannot. Only you are dragging this out any further. You want me to leave you alone, then don't get in my way in regards to Lulu or the Brackern. I am an AMBASSADOR of the League. Do NOT expect me to go quietly into the night. I don't want a fight, but I will NOT back down. Are we done?"

Geokhan generates his armor and his hue shifts to a reddish purple.
Viktor scoffs dismissively.

Ambassador? Yes, because that truly means anything as far as the Institute of War is concerned. You're antagonizing a Champion of the League, a Yordle representing her peoples and those of another world even. Your only purpose is to act as a political handler for a species that are slumbering ineffectually underground, the only other active member being an actual Champion fighting for their honor. You should know your place, you pitiful creature, and keep your grubby little hands off of those who bear far more significance than yourself.

Viktor's third hand was now glowing brilliantly, ready to fire a Death Ray at the slightest movement from Geokhan.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Viktor scoffs dismissively.

Ambassador? Yes, because that truly means anything as far as the Institute of War is concerned. You're antagonizing a Champion of the League, a Yordle representing her peoples and those of another world even. Your only purpose is to act as a political handler for a species that are slumbering ineffectually underground, the only other active member being an actual Champion fighting for their honor. You should know your place, you pitiful creature, and keep your grubby little hands off of those who bear far more significance than yourself.

Viktor's third hand was now glowing brilliantly, ready to fire a Death Ray at the slightest movement from Geokhan.

Someone who came to ME with insults and demands that I BOW. You quite obviously want a fight....and you shall not have it. Go away. You have no purpose to be here besides your own pathetic ego. I have real work to do besides arguing with you.

Ask the Herald

12-15-2012

Quote:
Someone who came to ME with insults and demands that I BOW. You quite obviously want a fight....and you shall not have it. Go away. You have no purpose to be here besides your own pathetic ego. I have real work to do besides arguing with you.
I fail to see how you have any work, considering you serve no real purpose in anything.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
I fail to see how you have any work, considering you serve no real purpose in anything.

"You want a fight? That's all I see you doing here is trying to pick one. You need to soothe your ego? If you have nothing to add to my current issue, then you can leave. All you seem capable of currently is to insult and irritate to try to force me to fight you. You want Zaun to have a free excuse to purge the Brackern or to steal and experiment on them? Just leave, because I am through dealing with you."

With that, Geokhan turns from Viktor and starts drawing up a list of supplies.

((Seriously. I am not going to play nicely if you keep this up. You want a fight, go ask someone else because I don't want it. I think I have made that PERFECTLY clear.))

Ask the Herald

12-15-2012

Viktor's third hand fires a Death Ray at Geokhan, but instead of hitting him it merely struck the ground just an inch from his left foot.

You are a pathetic piece of filth, you know that? You attempt to fool others into participating in your crusade against a Champion of the League, and then have the audacity to speak ill of one of the more formidable city-states of Valoran? You speak so ill of Zaunites, and yet you seek to purge a single Yordle whom you believe to be an imposter?

Such hypocrisy you spit out, Geokhan, self-proclaimed Ambassador of the Brackern! I have no interest in the species, nor do I have any intent to bring any such specimen for experimentation to my city. I have evolved beyond the need for such irrelevant data, and as I stand the only thing that bears any significance to me is ensuring the Glorious Evolution for all of Valoran. I didn't come here to fight, only to discourage you from your heretic machinations, lest you suffer needlessly at the hands of those more powerful than yourself.

Do as you wish. But remember my words the next time you stir up your incontinent nonsense.

And with that Viktor takes his leave, vanishing in a vortex of green light.

Geokhan

12-17-2012

"Self-proclaimed, my ass! Dumbass should check with the reports.

Anyway, that's one more Zaunite who is rather disapproving of me. Now for the big guy....Thoughts?"

AskKarthus

12-17-2012

I would appreciate it if people were more focused at the task at hand. We have a deranged maniac to deal with.

Geokhan

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
I would appreciate it if people were more focused at the task at hand. We have a deranged maniac to deal with.

Mundo is a deranged maniac.

But yeah, I know the...'Lulu' is a primary goal.

We need to know her defenses in the Glade.

Mira, can you scout the area this new Lulu haunts.

Rothus, follow her around when she isn't in the Glade.

Karthus, do you happen to dabble in Divination of any sort? I need information of any kind or shape relating to this imposter. Put a zombie on it if all else fails...though I doubt one could trail Lulu.

Knowledge with power. Not just something I wear on my amulet. Power and knowledge go hand in hand. Give me more information and we can move mountains.

AskKarthus

12-17-2012

Quote:
Mundo is a deranged maniac.
Karthus, do you happen to dabble in Divination of any sort? I need information of any kind or shape relating to this imposter. Put a zombie on it if all else fails...though I doubt one could trail Lulu.

Knowledge with power. Not just something I wear on my amulet. Power and knowledge go hand in hand. Give me more information and we can move mountains.
"What Mundo is or isn't is beside the point. And yes, I do have possession of some divining instruments. I am not expert in their use, however. Also, simply using a mere zombie to track that [REDACTED], and would be pointless. I can also do far better than zombies.

Geokhan

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
"What Mundo is or isn't is beside the point. And yes, I do have possession of some divining instruments. I am not expert in their use, however. Also, simply using a mere zombie to track that [REDACTED], and would be pointless. I can also do far better than zombies.

Karthus, our goals align, your brains make you and I the planners here. I also should mention that if this creature is Yordle or human, we put it on trial. If it be a demon of the Void or some other plane, then we purge it.

Who, what, when, where, and why.

Answer those and we are ahead.