The Pro-Lulu Association

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Excuse Shala, she talks to Udyr too much...as well as....well lets not talk about her past. It's scary. Especially involving Fizz. Mira, is it?

What does your fae know about this?

Viktor, does Lulu start a interaction with violence or act against a slight?

To all the other naysayers,

You allow Shaco to run loose. You allow Malzahar to preach destruction. We let Kha'zix run loose. These beings are much greater threats than Lulu. Why do I feel you all are only against Lulu for the whole cat issue? I was morphed too when I confronted her then. I have more reasons to be angry at her than MOST of you. She stole my credit card! She stole my old OFFICE! She turned me into a Cat and I kept the ears for a day afterwards.

My level, get on it. Only Tristana has a better reason than I to stab her in the face with one of Zigg's explosives.
Mira turns back to her yordle self, still pouting as she turns to Tyr. Even while angered, she is constantly giggling.

"Tyr says he doesn't knoooooow much. He's not been talking to anyone in the Glade recently. He's been with me. Sooooorry. Tihiihih."

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
So you're just biased. The ramblings of a madman who has been personally slighted by the Fae Sorceress.

Biased?

How the hell am I biased?

She steals my **** and wanting to save her makes me biased?

Viktor....you're starting to sound retarded.

But I am not doing this for personal reasons. I am doing it because its the right thing to do. If Caitlynn wanst to collar her and try her, then I'd help. Kidnapping is WRONG. I guess a Zaunite wouldn't understand since that's how you get your test subjects.

Ask the Herald

12-15-2012

Quote:
Biased?

How the hell am I biased?

She steals my **** and wanting to save her makes me biased?

Viktor....you're starting to sound retarded.

But I am not doing this for personal reasons. I am doing it because its the right thing to do. If Caitlynn wanst to collar her and try her, then I'd help. Kidnapping is WRONG. I guess a Zaunite wouldn't understand since that's how you get your test subjects.
VIktor's left hand begins crackling with energy. "Would you care to repeat that? It sounded as though you accused me of abduction and forcible experimentation, and if that's the case then I will not have you slandering my name in such a way."

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Quote:
VIktor's left hand begins crackling with energy. "Would you care to repeat that? It sounded as though you accused me of abduction and forcible experimentation, and if that's the case then I will not have you slandering my name in such a way."

The entirety of Zaun can fall off of the continent for all I care.

You're going to claim that Lulu's abduction isn't a big deal, and get all mad when I accuse you of the same? If you can approve of abduction then you as good as the rest of them.

You can go back to your lab and complain about the folly of human life.

King Razie

12-15-2012

Me and Lucas will join. She may have turned me into a squirrel but i'd rather have her back then this whack *****.

So, where do we start

Ask the Herald

12-15-2012

Quote:
The entirety of Zaun can fall off of the continent for all I care.

You're going to claim that Lulu's abduction isn't a big deal, and get all mad when I accuse you of the same? If you can approve of abduction then you as good as the rest of them.

You can go back to your lab and complain about the folly of human life.
......You aren't making a better case for yourself.

The end of Viktor's staff begins glowing red as a sign of his Death Augment being in effect, which which is accompanied by the gentle hum of his third arm powering up in preparation to fire a Death Ray.

I disapprove of slander and libel in all forms, you inferior being, and especially if directed at myself. You aren't a Champion, so the League's regulations about killing off of the Fields of Justice doesn't apply to you. I will wipe you off the face of this earth if you continue to be a nuisance. Am I clear?

Geokhan

12-15-2012

Quote:
......You aren't making a better case for yourself.

The end of Viktor's staff begins glowing red as a sign of his Death Augment being in effect, which which is accompanied by the gentle hum of his third arm powering up in preparation to fire a Death Ray.

I disapprove of slander and libel in all forms, you inferior being, and especially if directed at myself. You aren't a Champion, so the League's regulations about killing off of the Fields of Justice doesn't apply to you. I will wipe you off the face of this earth if you continue to be a nuisance. Am I clear?
((Well, that got intense.))

Then stay out of my way and we won't have to put it to the test. I don't care about you. Don't give me reason.

Quote:
Me and Lucas will join. She may have turned me into a squirrel but i'd rather have her back then this whack *****.

So, where do we start?
Good to know.

And I'm in the planning stages. Need to gather resources.

Ask the Herald

12-15-2012

Quote:
((Well, that got intense.))

Then stay out of my way and we won't have to put it to the test. I don't care about you. Don't give me reason.
Believe you me, fool, if you purposely cross a Champion of the League then the High Summoners will show you no more mercy than I will. So you should ask yourself: Is antagonizing a League Champion worth incurring the wrath of the Institute of War?

Tentorer

12-15-2012

Rothus, who had heard of the new "Lulu" had come to the PLA to lend a hand. "Hello? Is this the Pro-Lulu Association or do I have to shoot you all?"

Geokhan

12-15-2012

Quote:
Believe you me, fool, if you purposely cross a Champion of the League then the High Summoners will show you no more mercy than I will. So you should ask yourself: Is antagonizing a League Champion worth incurring the wrath of the Institute of War?

"I want NOTHING to do with you or your country. I would love it if I could live without the hypocritical *******s of the League, but I cannot. Only you are dragging this out any further. You want me to leave you alone, then don't get in my way in regards to Lulu or the Brackern. I am an AMBASSADOR of the League. Do NOT expect me to go quietly into the night. I don't want a fight, but I will NOT back down. Are we done?"

Geokhan generates his armor and his hue shifts to a reddish purple.

Quote:
Rothus, who had heard of the new "Lulu" had come to the PLA to lend a hand. "Hello? Is this the Pro-Lulu Association or do I have to shoot you all?"
"You might have to by the end of the day, but you are in the company of the PLA and some of those who are naysayers, some of whom are looking for a fight."