The Pro-Lulu Association

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Gut instinct, Lulu trying to kill me with Mundo, and some details that didn't match up.

I sold Lulu a slingshot long ago. Special item, VERY special. She wouldn't forget it. This Lulu said a slingshot wasn't a fit toy for a child her age.

That sound like Lulu? When I demanded answers, she told Mundo to cleave my head in. Lulu isn't that violent. She turns people into squirrels or shrinks or enlarges. She doesn't order hits.
Actually, the Fae Sorceress has had streaks of violent impulses before.

And no, I didn't capture videopathic evidence of this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

Senior Member

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shäla View Post
It was my understanding that the beings known as "Yordles" are livestock bred on this world for the sole purpose of consumption.

Why do we care if one has been replaced by another?

Simply consume the creature and move on.
Livestock?! Why does everyone think yordles are foooooood?

An angry yordle girl stares at Shala, a pixie sitting on her shoulder.

How about we eat YOU INSTEAD?!

A gem in the girl's hair glows and turns her into a full sized wolf.

((Random Mira time hoooo))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

Senior Member

12-15-2012

Mallory looked at Shala like she was crazy. Surprised she also looked at the random yordle girl.

"Wha... Huh.. THE HECK?!"

Recollecting her thoughts, she sighed.

"Though little Koggy would think yordles are pretty darn delicious."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Irie

Senior Member

12-15-2012

I agree.. I think.. I don't look at either..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
Livestock?! Why does everyone think yordles are foooooood?

An angry yordle girl stares at Shala, a pixie sitting on her shoulder.

How about we eat YOU INSTEAD?!

A gem in the girl's hair glows and turns her into a full sized wolf.

((Random Mira time hoooo))

Excuse Shala, she talks to Udyr too much...as well as....well lets not talk about her past. It's scary. Especially involving Fizz. Mira, is it?


What does your fae know about this?

Viktor, does Lulu start a interaction with violence or act against a slight?


To all the other naysayers,

You allow Shaco to run loose. You allow Malzahar to preach destruction. We let Kha'zix run loose. These beings are much greater threats than Lulu. Why do I feel you all are only against Lulu for the whole cat issue? I was morphed too when I confronted her then. I have more reasons to be angry at her than MOST of you. She stole my credit card! She stole my old OFFICE! She turned me into a Cat and I kept the ears for a day afterwards.

My level, get on it. Only Tristana has a better reason than I to stab her in the face with one of Zigg's explosives.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwoWeirdYordles

Senior Member

12-15-2012

Miez, the cat appears out of nowhere
"And cats are awesome"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

12-15-2012

"Should we report this to Vayne or Caitlyn? They have a bit more experience than most of us."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
"Should we report this to Vayne or Caitlyn? They have a bit more experience than most of us."

Outside of Caitlynn's jurisdiction and Vayne hunts demons, not imposters.

The League won't listen to me because they trust Lulu more. Why is a great question, but I got bigger fish to fry.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

12-15-2012

"Vayne doesn't hunt just demon, she hunts those who have lost themselves to black magics. We don't know if this Lulu is using black magic to make herself a clone or if there's someone behind it all but Vayne might be willing to take this."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Excuse Shala, she talks to Udyr too much...as well as....well lets not talk about her past. It's scary. Especially involving Fizz. Mira, is it?


What does your fae know about this?

Viktor, does Lulu start a interaction with violence or act against a slight?


To all the other naysayers,

You allow Shaco to run loose. You allow Malzahar to preach destruction. We let Kha'zix run loose. These beings are much greater threats than Lulu. Why do I feel you all are only against Lulu for the whole cat issue? I was morphed too when I confronted her then. I have more reasons to be angry at her than MOST of you. She stole my credit card! She stole my old OFFICE! She turned me into a Cat and I kept the ears for a day afterwards.

My level, get on it. Only Tristana has a better reason than I to stab her in the face with one of Zigg's explosives.
So you're just biased. The ramblings of a madman who has been personally slighted by the Fae Sorceress.