The Pro-Lulu Association

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

((BTW...Lulu is now DM....this will be....fun?))

Ask the Tempest

01-03-2013

((Oh Gog...))

Ask the Tempest

01-04-2013

((Bump. Dont want this to die.))

AskKarthus

01-05-2013

(( I'm home. ))

Karthus follows the rest into the portal.

SuperMan Pix

01-07-2013

*The Party would find themselves in a field of what appears to be multicolored grass. Bushes and trees dot the landscape containing various fruits of impossible size. Out in the distance is what appears to be a large volcano that constantly flows what looks like multicolored ice. A small house made of gingerbread can be seen close to the volcano*

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

The Mercenaries fan out and ready their weapons defensively. Victus generated wards of protections around the mercs, frowning.

"The magic of this place...feels weird...." He says with little awe or eagerness.

"It's the Glade. Logic doesn't apply. We should clear that building. Its obviously used for something....well there I go using logic, but Lulu isn't completely illogical." Geokhan walks point and goes toward the volcano.

Aya Shameimaruu

01-07-2013

Mallory, still looking in what seemed like her little kid paradise, ran straight for the house. while running toward the house, she wanted to also go toward the fruits and bite them, but she ran inside the house instead..

Tentorer

01-07-2013

((Whoa forgot about this trying to catch up))
Rothus followed behind Geo being wary of the groups surroundings. He obviously did not trust wards to keep them safe from the dangers of the Glade.

Elic Roland

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
Mallory, still looking in what seemed like her little kid paradise, ran straight for the house. while running toward the house, she wanted to also go toward the fruits and bite them, but she ran inside the house instead..
Before she could go to far into the house, Elic grabs here gentley and pulls her out.
I wouldnt do that if I were you.
((Correct account FTW!))

AskKarthus

01-08-2013

Karthus simply follows Geo, while taking notes of his surroundings. He wanted to have at least a general idea of what may happen.