The Pro-Lulu Association

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
"If the imposer is smart, she will be wise enough to set up some sort of high-powered magic wielder. However, she is impersonating Lulu, so I wonder if she is even that smart."

"Assume the worst and you might be pleasantly surprised. However, if Mira does come back.....we might get something on her defenses."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
"Assume the worst and you might be pleasantly surprised. However, if Mira does come back.....we might get something on her defenses."
"Excellent. If we get details on those, she will be a sitting duck to us, assuming we can get fae assistance."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

Senior Member

12-23-2012

Mallory listened in.

"There's always a chance Mira won't come back. We need a plan B. 'Lulu' would probably see something like this coming. There's probably more then some High-powered magic wielder."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
Mallory listened in.

"There's always a chance Mira won't come back. We need a plan B. 'Lulu' would probably see something like this coming. There's probably is more then some High-powered magic wielder."
"If that happens, we have more high powered magic than she does. If, by mischance we fail, we would need a contingency plan. Lulu is a champion, maybe we could attempt to summon her. I am also a champion, should I fail in this endeavor, we could have someone summon me back. The problem lies elsewhere in this."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-23-2012

"I would summon you Karthus, but I am not skilled in your use. I prefer to be a bit more direct with my champions. I also might be better running amok with my powers. Fire is still an option....we should move soon. Mallory is right. This fraud might start to figure out what we are doing and prepare...or worse move. Three days. Then **** plans, I'm going in. If nothing else, I'll scout out the demon's lair."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
"I would summon you Karthus, but I am not skilled in your use. I prefer to be a bit more direct with my champions. I also might be better running amok with my powers. Fire is still an option....we should move soon. Mallory is right. This fraud might start to figure out what we are doing and prepare...or worse move. Three days. Then **** plans, I'm going in. If nothing else, I'll scout out the demon's lair."
"You could still summon me; I am capable of giving you advice on wielding my powers. It may feel... rough, but it provides a contingency, and it still provides power where we need it. I agree on the three days idea, a high level summoner and a champion would be a force to be reckoned with."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

Senior Member

12-23-2012

Mallory shrugged.

"I mean, I could summon Karthus. I LOOOOVE summoning people like Karthus, people like Anivia, Luxanna, Little Annie, Yeah.

But my summoner level is like, 5."

She hanged her head.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
Mallory shrugged.

"I mean, I could summon Karthus. I LOOOOVE summoning people like Karthus, people like Anivia, Luxanna, Little Annie, Yeah.

But my summoner level is like, 5."

She hanged her head.
"That could be a problem. As I told Geokhan, I am capable of sending feedback, and even keeping control when being summoned. That little ability of mine drove the summoners up the proverbial wall during my judgement. I can help you, but it would feel very rough."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

Senior Member

12-24-2012

Mallory shrugged. Again.

"I guess, I mean, I reckon' I can summon, You can give tips n' stuff, but I can summon people who go into this 'mid lane' "

She looked at Geo.

"What is that anyway?"

She looked back at Karthus.

"What I'm sayin' is, I can summon you, and people who go in the same 'lane' with you, pretty efficiently."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

12-24-2012

((Soooooo, I completely forgot about this, and that Mira apparently had a role here...? Fun times. ))