The Pro-Lulu Association

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
"With the power to unravel life, comes the power to weave it."

"Can't we just avoid it altogether? No need to get crazy yet."

((OH Barret! You and I need to talk!!!))

AskKarthus

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
"Can't we just avoid it altogether? No need to get crazy yet."

((OH Barret! You and I need to talk!!!))
"If you prefer."

(( ? ))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Quote:
"If you prefer."

(( ? ))

((You ain't supposed to know.))

"Death is always a last resort, no matter if there is a respawn."

AskKarthus

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((You ain't supposed to know.))

"Death is always a last resort, no matter if there is a respawn."
"Perhaps we can use time to our advantage. Considering that we are dealing with Lulu, she's going to do something insane and probably try some escape technique that would make Shaco proud. That would shake up the kidnapper at least. We also aren't completely sure on what time it is in the Glade. All I can say is that the [REDACTED] yordle knows more about it that our adversary, and can therefore outlast her in the Glade, in a sense. Also, we would have a slight advantage if we can get to the Glade without shaking anything up."

Geokhan

12-21-2012

Quote:
"Perhaps we can use time to our advantage. Considering that we are dealing with Lulu, she's going to do something insane and probably try some escape technique that would make Shaco proud. That would shake up the kidnapper at least. We also aren't completely sure on what time it is in the Glade. All I can say is that the [REDACTED] yordle knows more about it that our adversary, and can therefore outlast her in the Glade, in a sense. Also, we would have a slight advantage if we can get to the Glade without shaking anything up."

"League might be running a survey of the region soon. I could get some invites to the party. As Ambassador, I could visit in a apparently more tradition role...with an squad who I assign to my personal defense. So...the problem would be how to convince the League and Lulu that you are serving as my bodyguard....a disguise for yourself maybe?"

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-21-2012

Mallory shook her head.

"That's not what I meant, I meant that we go looking FOR that info, not charge right in, are you crazy? Even I don't agree on that.

Well, What's the League going to do? They really can't, and will not find any evidence. Besides a..talking...jar...and box...

THAT'S IT!

Wait no that's not it.."

Geokhan

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
Mallory shook her head.

"That's not what I meant, I meant that we go looking FOR that info, not charge right in, are you crazy? Even I don't agree on that.

Well, What's the League going to do? They really can't, and will not find any evidence. Besides a..talking...jar...and box...

THAT'S IT!

Wait no that's not it.."

"We are plotting that RIGHT NOW! This is the Glade. There is no such thing as over-planning...up until the physics change, but..."

Ask Demon Jester

12-21-2012

"My name was mentioned?!"

"...Many times it seems...."

Geokhan

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
"My name was mentioned?!"

"...Many times it seems...."

"Is twice many?...I certainly hope you're not here for another organ from me....would be much harder to get....if I still have. You wanna help a fellow crazy?"

((Running gag. The old Shaco took Geokhan's appendix((Before he was changed to a Crystal)) and his dog's leg. Then, he played golf. Do you mind continuing it? If not, let me edit.))

AskKarthus

12-22-2012

"If the imposer is smart, she will be wise enough to set up some sort of high-powered magic wielder. However, she is impersonating Lulu, so I wonder if she is even that smart."