The Starcaller's Grove (Ask Soraka)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Soraka View Post
((@Lux: I figured that's what you meant, though that's most certainly not the first conclusion I would have come up with...))

Soraka tilted her head to one side in confusion for a moment, then quickly caught on to what Lux was referencing.

"Ah! That isn't exactly levitating per say. Its a bit of an effect caused from summoner magic drawing be back towards the fountain while on the field. Its not exactly something I can do on a regular basis."
"Oh." Lux said, a little disappointed. "Sorry. I know you want to rejoin the stars really bad, I thought maybe you were making progress." She smiled sympathetically. "Ah well. Eventually, right? Though, I have to admit, a lot of us will miss you when it happens."

Ask the String

12-16-2012

((Hey just came by to see if you'd be making an appearance at my party thread or not ^_^))

Miss Soraka

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
((sounds like a plan))

Sam looked around the grove for a moment. To her, everything was perfect.

"Oh great. Don't worry, I'll try not to be a bother."
((Ok, I'll make a post sometime tomorrow and link it here.))

Soraka gestured to the general area around, a soft smile on her face as she replied to Sam.

"Please, make yourself comfortable. It is not too much trouble to have guests around."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Oh." Lux said, a little disappointed. "Sorry. I know you want to rejoin the stars really bad, I thought maybe you were making progress." She smiled sympathetically. "Ah well. Eventually, right? Though, I have to admit, a lot of us will miss you when it happens."
Soraka let out a quiet laugh and calmly smiled at Lux.

"I do wish to return to the stars someday, however I still have work to do on Runeterra. My thoughts of home, while they do surface, is something I have put on the back burner."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
((Hey just came by to see if you'd be making an appearance at my party thread or not ^_^))
((Its not too late to join? I was afraid that it might be awkward if I slipped in at this point...))

AODRG

12-16-2012

Quote:
((Ok, I'll make a post sometime tomorrow and link it here.))

Soraka gestured to the general area around, a soft smile on her face as she replied to Sam.

"Please, make yourself comfortable. It is not too much trouble to have guests around."
((Awesome.))

"Thanks," Sam responded, excited to the brim about all the training and healing she'll get to do soon."

Ask the String

12-16-2012

Quote:
((Its not too late to join? I was afraid that it might be awkward if I slipped in at this point...))
((Nonsense...It's an Open RP so you can come and go as you please.))

The Angel Knight

12-16-2012

Kayle walked into the Starcallers abode, looking around a moment before her eyes rested on Soraka, the timeless angel warrior took a slight bow, her wings folded against her "Hello, Soraka." she said "I am curious.. do you know anything of my race..?"

Miss Soraka

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
((Awesome.))

"Thanks," Sam responded, excited to the brim about all the training and healing she'll get to do soon."
"You're welcome.'

Soraka noted Sam's excitement and couldn't help but smile. She would promptly spend her time in preparations in training the young woman in celestial magic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
((Nonsense...It's an Open RP so you can come and go as you please.))
((Alrighty! I'll squeeze myself in someplace then!))

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle walked into the Starcallers abode, looking around a moment before her eyes rested on Soraka, the timeless angel warrior took a slight bow, her wings folded against her "Hello, Soraka." she said "I am curious.. do you know anything of my race..?"
Soraka bowed in return to Kayle before calmly replying to her.

"Greetings, Kayle. As for your race, I do know some things that I learned when I was with the stars. What is it you want to know?"

Dear Luxanna

12-17-2012

Quote:
Soraka let out a quiet laugh and calmly smiled at Lux.

"I do wish to return to the stars someday, however I still have work to do on Runeterra. My thoughts of home, while they do surface, is something I have put on the back burner."
"Hmm, I see. Well, I know people like Caitlyn and Ezreal are happy about that. The Summoners make you guys spend a lot of time together on that bottom lane, I bet you're good friends with'em~." Lux laughed lightly. "...actually, that reminds me." Her smile faded a little. "You also get paired up with Draven a lot. How does... how does that work? Do you just glare at each other the whole time you're partnered?"

The Angel Knight

12-17-2012

Quote:
Soraka bowed in return to Kayle before calmly replying to her.

"Greetings, Kayle. As for your race, I do know some things that I learned when I was with the stars. What is it you want to know?"
Kayle shook her head "I was merely curious if you knew of us" Kayle replied

AODRG

12-17-2012

Quote:
"You're welcome.'

Soraka noted Sam's excitement and couldn't help but smile. She would promptly spend her time in preparations in training the young woman in celestial magic.
Sam took this time to sit down and meditate, feeling the calmness of the grove for herself.