The Starcaller's Grove (Ask Soraka)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Soraka View Post

Soraka smiled at Sam's request. She placed a hand on the woman's shoulder as she replied.

"I might be able to teach you a thing or two. It takes a lot of focus and meditation to properly call upon the stars, and you will most likely fail with your starting attempts. Are you certain you are ready knowing the path you must travel?"
Sam nodded back.

"Of course I'm sure. I have been healing people most of my life anyway. Nothing like what you can do, but still. I want to be able to learn from the best."

Dear Luxanna

12-14-2012

Quote:
Soraka smiled and bowed in greeting to Lux.

"Greetings, Luxanna, and welcome to my grove. How have you been?"
"I've been quite well, thank you." Lux said, returning Soraka's bow. "I notice you've become able to levitate! The stars must be shining just a little more favorably upon you~."

Miss Soraka

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam nodded back.

"Of course I'm sure. I have been healing people most of my life anyway. Nothing like what you can do, but still. I want to be able to learn from the best."
Soraka patted Sam's shoulder before clasping her hands in front of herself, calmly replying as she did.

"Then if you feel prepared, then I shall be more than willing to teach you. How does starting tomorrow sound?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"I've been quite well, thank you." Lux said, returning Soraka's bow. "I notice you've become able to levitate! The stars must be shining just a little more favorably upon you~."
((......... What on this planet are you talking about!?))

Razie

12-15-2012

Do you ever feel powerless as a healer when you see the conflicts such as Diana and Leona, Rengar and Kha'Zix, Morgana/Kayle. The pair's who no matter what you do they will always hate each other and wish the others existence to end?

The M˛nkey King

12-15-2012

Quote:
Soraka took her staff and gave Wukong a weak smile.

"That is because I am not exactly human. I came here from a celestial plane, and made great sacrifices to do so. "
Wukong scratched his head. "Sacrifices? What kind?"

Dear Luxanna

12-15-2012

Quote:
((......... What on this planet are you talking about!?))
(Soraka's recall animation, silly.)

AODRG

12-15-2012

Quote:
Soraka patted Sam's shoulder before clasping her hands in front of herself, calmly replying as she did.

"Then if you feel prepared, then I shall be more than willing to teach you. How does starting tomorrow sound?"

Sam smile grew wider, and her excitement level couldn't be contained, try as she might.

"Oh tomorrow sounds wonderful, so long as you don't mind me staying around for the night. Ever since my village was destroyed I haven't really had a home."

Damnnation12

12-15-2012

A summoner entered the starcallers grove. "Hi Soraka, I have another question...Would you be willing to give Warwick another chance? He does sorta need you to save himself..."

Miss Soraka

12-15-2012

((@Lux: I figured that's what you meant, though that's most certainly not the first conclusion I would have come up with...))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Soraka tilted her head to one side in confusion for a moment, then quickly caught on to what Lux was referencing.

"Ah! That isn't exactly levitating per say. Its a bit of an effect caused from summoner magic drawing be back towards the fountain while on the field. Its not exactly something I can do on a regular basis."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Do you ever feel powerless as a healer when you see the conflicts such as Diana and Leona, Rengar and Kha'Zix, Morgana/Kayle. The pair's who no matter what you do they will always hate each other and wish the others existence to end?
Soraka sighed before answering.

"Yes, I do feel powerless at times, but I also know that despite the council I give to those in question, it is only a change of heart that will bring them back together in peace. Even so, I will continue to try and end their quarreling and let them settle in peace."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M˛nkey King View Post
Wukong scratched his head. "Sacrifices? What kind?"
Soraka smiled and traced her finger along the crescent edge of her staff.

"Before I came to Runeterra, I could not die by normal means. I shed my immortal body in order to come here and share my gift with the beings of this world."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam smile grew wider, and her excitement level couldn't be contained, try as she might.

"Oh tomorrow sounds wonderful, so long as you don't mind me staying around for the night. Ever since my village was destroyed I haven't really had a home."
Soraka nodded in understanding to Sam, noting her excitement.

"You are more than welcome to stay in the glade, though you must forgive the state of things around here, I wasn't expecting an overnight guest."

((We could RP this in that OTHER place or something)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
A summoner entered the starcallers grove. "Hi Soraka, I have another question...Would you be willing to give Warwick another chance? He does sorta need you to save himself..."
A slight smile appeared on Soraka's face at the summoner's question.

"I am more than willing to give anyone another chance, however, Warwick would have to stop trying to cut out my heart first. That is a bit of an obstacle to get over in the forgiveness process."

AODRG

12-16-2012

Quote:
Soraka nodded in understanding to Sam, noting her excitement.

"You are more than welcome to stay in the glade, though you must forgive the state of things around here, I wasn't expecting an overnight guest."

((We could RP this in that OTHER place or something)
((sounds like a plan))

Sam looked around the grove for a moment. To her, everything was perfect.

"Oh great. Don't worry, I'll try not to be a bother."