The Starcaller's Grove (Ask Soraka)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Butts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Soraka, I'm very invested in the conflict between Diana and Leona, their... disagreement could end in a battle of astral proportions. Given that you harness the power of the stars, I assume (perhaps wrongly so) that it affects you in some way...
What is your take on it, overall?

-The White Rabbit

Ask Warwick

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Soraka View Post
Soraka's expression hardened at the mention of Warwicks name. She clenched her fist, speaking as if the name were a kind of venom.

"Warwick? Inviting me to a dinner?"

Her expression suddenly softened as she knelt down to the yordle's height, a soft smile appearing on her face.

"I'm afraid I must decline his offer, you may tell him that I don't have the heart to cause him such a hindrance."
The yordle's eye open wide in fear as literally begins shaking in fear of what Warwick will do once he recieves the response.
"Y-y-yes. I will inform him... T-t-thank you for the response."

He then leaves knowing he will be dead by morning.

Miss Soraka

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra's smile fades, she tilts her head and raises a hand offering the rose to her,
"... Would you explain?"
The vines used to make her entrance fade into the ground, Zyra herself stand looking curiously at Soraka.
Soraka smiles and carefully takes the rose that was offered to her, gently tracing her fingers along the petals as she answered Zyra.

"You have been given a magnificent opportunity, Zyra, one that very few can take hold of. You were given the chance at essentially a new life with a new set of eyes to see the world with. You of all beings would understand what many dream to comprehend, and the way you use this knowledge will help you grow and adapt to this new and unfamiliar world to you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M˛nkey King View Post
Wukong grinned at Soraka. "Sorry, sorry!" he said, visibly attempting to calm down. "Ahem...." He took in a deep breath, held it for ten seconds, then slowly let it out. Handing Soraka her staff back, he fell back. A small nimbus cloud appeared to catch him, and he let out a sigh as he leaned into the cloud. Sitting up and folding his legs, he returned his attention to Soraka.

"Sorry, Soraka. I just kinda tend to... get excited, as Master Yi says." He smiles, and looks curiously at her, though this time containing it to a stare. "I really like your horn! You aren't like most of the humans I've seen!"
Soraka took her staff and gave Wukong a weak smile.

"That is because I am not exactly human. I came here from a celestial plane, and made great sacrifices to do so. "

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARabbitNamedJack View Post
Soraka, I'm very invested in the conflict between Diana and Leona, their... disagreement could end in a battle of astral proportions. Given that you harness the power of the stars, I assume (perhaps wrongly so) that it affects you in some way...
What is your take on it, overall?

-The White Rabbit
Soraka closes her eyes, letting out a deep sigh at the mention of Diana and Leona. She clasped her hands together and bowed her head solemnly.

"It saddens me to see the aspects of the sun and moon warring with such hatred. My only wish is for them to learn to see beyond their differences and understand the connection they have between each other and what they could bring this world."

AODRG

12-14-2012

Sam walked into Soraka's peaceful grove, excited and nervous at the same time. She had always wanted to meet the legendary Soraka, but up till now it had only been a dream of hers.

She approached Soraka, trying to calm herself down as she asks her question.

"Um...Hello there miss. I'm must say I am a huge fan of your work both on and off the fields. I feel we share very similar traits in terms of healing and magic control. If you don't mind me asking, how do your healing spells work?"

-Sammantha Remia, Ionian Healer

Ask TheThorns

12-14-2012

Quote:
Soraka smiles and carefully takes the rose that was offered to her, gently tracing her fingers along the petals as she answered Zyra.

"You have been given a magnificent opportunity, Zyra, one that very few can take hold of. You were given the chance at essentially a new life with a new set of eyes to see the world with. You of all beings would understand what many dream to comprehend, and the way you use this knowledge will help you grow and adapt to this new and unfamiliar world to you."
Zyra tilts her head, her thorns on her nails taping against her leg as she thinks about what Soraka had just said, her eyes had an almost vacant look.
"I see..."
She frowns and turns to leave,
"I will... Think about what you said."
She then begins walking out of the grove.

Dear Luxanna

12-14-2012

Lux walked in, and gave Soraka a smile.

"Hello, Soraka." She said. "It's good to see you."

Miss Soraka

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam walked into Soraka's peaceful grove, excited and nervous at the same time. She had always wanted to meet the legendary Soraka, but up till now it had only been a dream of hers.

She approached Soraka, trying to calm herself down as she asks her question.

"Um...Hello there miss. I'm must say I am a huge fan of your work both on and off the fields. I feel we share very similar traits in terms of healing and magic control. If you don't mind me asking, how do your healing spells work?"

-Sammantha Remia, Ionian Healer
Soraka calmly smiles as Sam approached, sensing her eagerness as she entered.

"My healing abilities come from the stars, and as such I call upon their power to bless those who are injured."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra tilts her head, her thorns on her nails taping against her leg as she thinks about what Soraka had just said, her eyes had an almost vacant look.
"I see..."
She frowns and turns to leave,
"I will... Think about what you said."
She then begins walking out of the grove.
Soraka bowed her head as Zyra left, extending a calm farewell to her.

"Good luck on your journey, Zyra."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux walked in, and gave Soraka a smile.

"Hello, Soraka." She said. "It's good to see you."
Soraka smiled and bowed in greeting to Lux.

"Greetings, Luxanna, and welcome to my grove. How have you been?"

Dear Urgot

12-14-2012

*Urgot approaches the Grove*

Starcaller. *wheeze* How did it feel seeing your entire *wheeze* army die around you when Stanwick unleashed his terror.

*he gives a raspy, dark, chortle*

AODRG

12-14-2012

Quote:
Soraka calmly smiles as Sam approached, sensing her eagerness as she entered.

"My healing abilities come from the stars, and as such I call upon their power to bless those who are injured."
"I see," Sam responds, "I wish to know, is it possible to teach someone your ways of healing? I want to be able to be strong enough so I can return my village back to the way it was. Plus, my parents did say I had potential involving celestial magic when I was young."

Miss Soraka

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
*Urgot approaches the Grove*

Starcaller. *wheeze* How did it feel seeing your entire *wheeze* army die around you when Stanwick unleashed his terror.

*he gives a raspy, dark, chortle*
Soraka eyed Urgot with a neutral expression on her face. She then inhaled deeply, calming her mind before making her reply to him.

"At the time it was rather devastating as I watched so many people die trying to protect their homes from the Noxus invasions. While I still mourn for their sacrifice, all I can do now is to be grateful for what I still have."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"I see," Sam responds, "I wish to know, is it possible to teach someone your ways of healing? I want to be able to be strong enough so I can return my village back to the way it was. Plus, my parents did say I had potential involving celestial magic when I was young."
Soraka smiled at Sam's request. She placed a hand on the woman's shoulder as she replied.

"I might be able to teach you a thing or two. It takes a lot of focus and meditation to properly call upon the stars, and you will most likely fail with your starting attempts. Are you certain you are ready knowing the path you must travel?"