The Starcaller's Grove (Ask Soraka)

12345612 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The M˛nkey King

12-13-2012

Wukong swings out of a nearby tree, doing several backflips before hitting the ground, sticking the landing. He races up to Sraka and leaps up to her side, darting around her, poking her, looking curiously at her horn, and staring at her hooves. He grabs her staff from her and investigates it.

Ask the String

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Soraka View Post
Soraka smiles brightly at the sight of the package and accepted the gift.

"A gift for me? Why, thank you Sona!"

She carefully opened the package, as if not wanting to ruin the packaging it was in."
Inside the box was 2 things. One was a miniature crystallized version of her signature crescent staff, glowing bright purple. The second what a crystallized star and moon necklace, also glowing a rather bright purple.

♪I hope you like it,♪ Sona played as she watched Soraka open her gift ♪I had the crystals enchanted to glow when around anyone who uses celestial powers, like you, Leona, or Diana. I've been told the necklace is also supposed to improve your healing powers when you wear it, but I haven't tested it yet. The staff should work the same way your staff does on the fields, just much smaller. Also the staff piece sings a tune I personally came up with whenever you heal someone with it.♪

Miss Soraka

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra approached Soraka's grove, even in here her power of nature was evident but not as strong in her own garden. Vines move before Zyra as if she were royalty walking on a red carpet. When she get near the Starcaller, Zyra smiles and produces a dark red beautiful rose.
"Soraka... What is your opinion of me?"
Soraka watched Zyra's extravagant entrance and was silent in thought for a moment before answering her question.

"I think you are an interesting being, Zyra, however, I can't say I approve of some of your actions. I also believe that you still have a lot of growing to do, and I don't mean that physically."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M˛nkey King View Post
Wukong swings out of a nearby tree, doing several backflips before hitting the ground, sticking the landing. He races up to Soraka and leaps up to her side, darting around her, poking her, looking curiously at her horn, and staring at her hooves. He grabs her staff from her and investigates it.
Soraka let out a startled yelp and she whirled around to where Wukong was standing. She places her hands on her hips, giving him a disapproving stare.

"If you wished to see my staff, Wukong, you could have asked. I would also appreciate it if you would not disturb the tranquility of my grove."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Inside the box was 2 things. One was a miniature crystallized version of her signature crescent staff, glowing bright purple. The second what a crystallized star and moon necklace, also glowing a rather bright purple.

♪I hope you like it,♪ Sona played as she watched Soraka open her gift ♪I had the crystals enchanted to glow when around anyone who uses celestial powers, like you, Leona, or Diana. I've been told the necklace is also supposed to improve your healing powers when you wear it, but I haven't tested it yet. The staff should work the same way your staff does on the fields, just much smaller. Also the staff piece sings a tune I personally came up with whenever you heal someone with it.♪
Soraka was in awe at the gift Sona had given her. She lifted up the necklace and held it up in the light, admiring its beauty.

"These are beautiful! I love them, thank you, Sona!"

She looked over at the Maven with a calm smile on her face.

"Now I must think of a gift to give in return... "

Ask the Defender

12-13-2012

Soraka soraka, soraka soraka... Soraka soraka?

Ask the String

12-13-2012

Quote:
Soraka was in awe at the gift Sona had given her. She lifted up the necklace and held it up in the light, admiring its beauty.

"These are beautiful! I love them, thank you, Sona!"

She looked over at the Maven with a calm smile on her face.

"Now I must think of a gift to give in return... "
Sona smiled as she watched Soraka enjoy her gifts.

♪You don't have to get me anything,♪ she played out, ♪It's my pleasure to give more than receive anyway.♪

Miss Soraka

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Soraka soraka, soraka soraka... Soraka soraka?
Soraka stared blankly at Jayce for several moments before speaking.

"... Can I help you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona smiled as she watched Soraka enjoy her gifts.

♪You don't have to get me anything,♪ she played out, ♪It's my pleasure to give more than receive anyway.♪
Soraka hummed in thought at Sona's response and carefully placed the necklace back in the box.

"Alright, I will let this act of charity go by unpaid, but next time I will have something to give in return. Perhaps an imbued set of hair accessories would suffice."

Ask Warwick

12-13-2012

A small yordle moves towards the grove, the yordle waddles forward scared witless of what would happen should he disappoint Master Warwick.
"M-m-miss Soraka.... W-w-w-warwick wishes to... Warwick wishes to invite you to a dinner."

He cringes afraid of what abuse he would suffer should she say no.

Miss Soraka

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
A small yordle moves towards the grove, the yordle waddles forward scared witless of what would happen should he disappoint Master Warwick.
"M-m-miss Soraka.... W-w-w-warwick wishes to... Warwick wishes to invite you to a dinner."

He cringes afraid of what abuse he would suffer should she say no.
Soraka's expression hardened at the mention of Warwicks name. She clenched her fist, speaking as if the name were a kind of venom.

"Warwick? Inviting me to a dinner?"

Her expression suddenly softened as she knelt down to the yordle's height, a soft smile appearing on her face.

"I'm afraid I must decline his offer, you may tell him that I don't have the heart to cause him such a hindrance."

Ask TheThorns

12-13-2012

Quote:
Soraka watched Zyra's extravagant entrance and was silent in thought for a moment before answering her question.

"I think you are an interesting being, Zyra, however, I can't say I approve of some of your actions. I also believe that you still have a lot of growing to do, and I don't mean that physically."
"
Zyra's smile fades, she tilts her head and raises a hand offering the rose to her,
"... Would you explain?"
The vines used to make her entrance fade into the ground, Zyra herself stand looking curiously at Soraka.

The M˛nkey King

12-14-2012

Quote:
Soraka let out a startled yelp and she whirled around to where Wukong was standing. She places her hands on her hips, giving him a disapproving stare.

"If you wished to see my staff, Wukong, you could have asked. I would also appreciate it if you would not disturb the tranquility of my grove."
Wukong grinned at Soraka. "Sorry, sorry!" he said, visibly attempting to calm down. "Ahem...." He took in a deep breath, held it for ten seconds, then slowly let it out. Handing Soraka her staff back, he fell back. A small nimbus cloud appeared to catch him, and he let out a sigh as he leaned into the cloud. Sitting up and folding his legs, he returned his attention to Soraka.

"Sorry, Soraka. I just kinda tend to... get excited, as Master Yi says." He smiles, and looks curiously at her, though this time containing it to a stare. "I really like your horn! You aren't like most of the humans I've seen!"

12345612 ... 20