The Starcaller's Grove (Ask Soraka)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HarmlessCareBear

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Soraka View Post
Greetings.

My thoughts on Hecarim? He is an interesting entity, however, I don't approve of him killing innocents.

If he were to ask me on a date, I would have to politely decline.
I can see why.

I'm curious, though, that if it is possible for your healing arts to actually recover forgotten memories.

The "Lady" Altar did say to Hecarim:
"Remember who you once were, Hecarim!"

Maybe Hecarim is more than a tool of slaughter, maybe he was something greater than what he is now.

Miss Soraka

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"First, I must say it is quite an honor to be able to meet you. It is not often i get to meet someone such as yourself." He said with a warm smile

"Anyways, I was wondering how you gain powers from the stars? Is it similar to say, A Lunari as myself that gain power and guidance from the moon?" He asked with curiosity.
Soraka calmly smiled at Nevin's firs comment. She nodded to his questions before answering.

"Yes, it is very similar to how the Lunari gain their power from the moon. I draw upon the power they give and they give me guidance at times."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Àsk Lee sin View Post
Lee Sin nodded, he seemed to think for a moment before turning back to Soraka. "Lately, I've been having troubles with my meditation and training, my body feels slow and my mind feels unfocused. I was wondering if you could help."
Soraka hummed in thought as Lee Sin shared his troubles.

"What are some of the techniques you use while meditating? Knowing may help me solve your problem."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
"If that is the case, then fate both does and does not exist. I personally believe that whether or not it does or doesn't, each action taken can cause a variety of different things to happen in the future."
"That does seem to be a good outlook on one's actions. Either way I believe that each choice should be taken with caution, as it is almost impossible to try and turn back the past. I believe our friend Zilean would be more than willing to provide his input on that subject."

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmlessCareBear View Post
I can see why.

I'm curious, though, that if it is possible for your healing arts to actually recover forgotten memories.

The "Lady" Altar did say to Hecarim:
"Remember who you once were, Hecarim!"

Maybe Hecarim is more than a tool of slaughter, maybe he was something greater than what he is now.
No, it is not possible for my healing arts to recover memories, unfortunately. Though even if he could remember his past, there is a bit more than just his previous actions that would prevent me from being romantically involved with Hecarim.

After all, he is essentially an undead centaur.

Àsk Lee sin

01-28-2013

Quote:

Soraka hummed in thought as Lee Sin shared his troubles.

"What are some of the techniques you use while meditating? Knowing may help me solve your problem."

"For the most part the same ones trained to me at the monastery, the most dominant being long term transcendental meditation, searching within myself and delving into my own subconscious to seek out issues and better myself. As I said before, my mind feels unfocused, I'm having trouble while meditating trying to enter my own subconscious."

AskKarthus

01-28-2013

Quote:
"That does seem to be a good outlook on one's actions. Either way I believe that each choice should be taken with caution, as it is almost impossible to try and turn back the past. I believe our friend Zilean would be more than willing to provide his input on that subject."
"I would tend to agree. However, sometimes caution is better done away with. There is more to knowledge than reason, and sometimes, there is no time to think."

Xander Blade

01-28-2013

Quote:
Soraka calmly smiled at Nevin's firs comment. She nodded to his questions before answering.

"Yes, it is very similar to how the Lunari gain their power from the moon. I draw upon the power they give and they give me guidance at times."
"ahh, ok then. So they are similar." He said, nodding in understanding "I am new to the whole concept of cosmic power. It does interest me that there are so many similarities between the two. Have you always had your powers, or did you gain them at some point in time?" he asked

AskUdyr

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah gasped, moving to cover herself, though by the time she managed to cover her chest, she was merely covering cloth.

With an indignant pout, she looked at the hakama, then at her own clothing.

"...hmph, fine." She said, apparently unphased by the presence of a nearly naked man.

She grabbed the hakama, but instead of putting it on properly, she tied it around her waist, just under her chest. She used it to prop up her assets, and proceeded to give the gi a descending, cleavage showing neckline.

"If Soraka doesn't have to wear pants, neither do I." She said proudly, giving Soraka a teasing smile.
"We don't wear pants either," Udyr said while shrugging. "Pants are uncomfortable. Now then, you apparently look Ionian."

The beast man grunted and waved the two women off, "Enjoy yourselves." He took a few steps before stopping and growling, "Ah yes, our question...We almost forgot about that." He looked over at Soraka and glared at her. "Why do you feel bad for what you did to Warwick?"

Miss Soraka

01-30-2013

((Ugh, forgive me, guys. I'm having internet trouble and its taking 10 minutes to load a page. I'll try to reply to you as soon as I can.))

Miss Soraka

02-02-2013

((Sorry about the delay. XP ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"ahh, ok then. So they are similar." He said, nodding in understanding "I am new to the whole concept of cosmic power. It does interest me that there are so many similarities between the two. Have you always had your powers, or did you gain them at some point in time?" he asked
Soraka hummed at his next question.

"I have had my abilities since before I came to this world, though it did take a bit of practice using them when I first came here. It is a bit different using my abilities from an immortal plane to a mortal one."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
"I would tend to agree. However, sometimes caution is better done away with. There is more to knowledge than reason, and sometimes, there is no time to think."
"That is true, though even then some mistakes can be made in those situations. But in those cases the concequences may be unavoidable."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Àsk Lee sin View Post
"For the most part the same ones trained to me at the monastery, the most dominant being long term transcendental meditation, searching within myself and delving into my own subconscious to seek out issues and better myself. As I said before, my mind feels unfocused, I'm having trouble while meditating trying to enter my own subconscious."
Soraka tilted her head to one side at Lee Sin, then hummed thoughtfully.

"Hmm... Has there been any recent events that have been troubling you recently? Something that subconsciously tugs at the back of your mind frequently?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
"We don't wear pants either," Udyr said while shrugging. "Pants are uncomfortable. Now then, you apparently look Ionian."

The beast man grunted and waved the two women off, "Enjoy yourselves." He took a few steps before stopping and growling, "Ah yes, our question...We almost forgot about that." He looked over at Soraka and glared at her. "Why do you feel bad for what you did to Warwick?"
Soraka looked over at Udyr, seeming quite surprised at his question. She glanced off to one side as she somberly answered.

"Because I disobeyed the star's will and let my own emotions get ahead of myself. I acted before thinking my actions through, and that lead to severe consequences."

Xander Blade

02-02-2013

((np :3))

Quote:

Soraka hummed at his next question.

"I have had my abilities since before I came to this world, though it did take a bit of practice using them when I first came here. It is a bit different using my abilities from an immortal plane to a mortal one."
"ah i see" He said, nodding "It must be lonely then, to be away from your home."

Ask Fortune

02-02-2013

Quote:
Soraka looked over at Udyr, seeming quite surprised at his question. She glanced off to one side as she somberly answered.

"Because I disobeyed the star's will and let my own emotions get ahead of myself. I acted before thinking my actions through, and that lead to severe consequences."
"You've got no reason to feel bad, except for not finishing the job." Sarah replied. "I try to be neutral in this whole stupid Demacia and Noxus mess, and monsters like Warwick make it really hard."