The Starcaller's Grove (Ask Soraka)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miss Soraka

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
"So we both control and are controlled by fate? Wouldn't it be simpler to say that our actions simply have consequence?"
"I suppose one could say that. But in the mind of others, the consequences are something that is caused by fate."

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Yorick View Post
Yorick's head fell and his eyes closed for a brief moment.

I thank you for your time.. Starchild.
Soraka tilted her head curiously to one side at the Gravedigger.

"You're welcome, Yorick."

She looked over at the gift he brought, contemplating when it would be best to open it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee Sin enters the grove quietly, sensing his surroundings until he had found Soraka and walking up to her with a small smile, performing a respectful bow. "Greetings star child, are you occupied? I would like to sit and speak with you a while if you do not mind."
Soraka returned the bow to Lee Sin, a calm smile appearing on her face at his presence.

"Greetings, Lee Sin. I am not occupied currently so yes, you may speak with me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Magus View Post
"Well, glad to see some people of this land still retain the proper attitude toward magic," Xerath exclaimed, "So many mortals here do not deserve what they have been given. Still, I am rather curious as to your opinion on the magic that makes up my true form."
Soraka hummed, contemplating a way to politely answer Xerath's question before replying.

"Well, I personally believe that kind of magic is not something that should be tampered with very much either. Obviously you still have retained control over the years, but if something were to happen for you to lose that control, then the resulting magical explosion would be devastating."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah tried to stop Udyr, but he was too quick. She winced as her gun was eaten, shaking off the insult due to how amazing this was.

"That wasn't a banana, that was a disguised gun!" Sarah complained. "I was trying to dress as per Ionian culture, but apparently, I could have done a better job." She patted Soraka's shoulder as she spoke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr looked at the banana gun, spat out a piece of the chamber and threw it at Fortune's feet. "You want to dress per the Ionian culture? Fine."

The beast man shrugged off his gi, revealing his muscular torso to the world. He reached over and with his fingers just milimeters away from the pirate's bust, and effortlessly whipped his hand downwards. By the time she would realize her clothing was sliced off, Udyr's gi was loosely wrapped around her as though he were adhering to some sort of convenient decency law in place.

The beast man then slipped off his hakama, wearing nothing but a pair of tight, cloth underwear that left far too little to the imagination. "Wear this, and you will look Ionian instead of a dryad."
Soraka was unable to protest Udyr's actions fast enough before he had disrobed and done a rather skilled clothing change to Miss Fortune. She simply stared at the two with a blank expression for several moments before deciding it best to avert her eyes from the presence of the now mostly naked beast man.

"Uuuuhhhmmm... Well.... You do look much more Ionian now, Miss Fortune..."

Àsk Lee sin

01-22-2013

Quote:
Soraka returned the bow to Lee Sin, a calm smile appearing on her face at his presence.

"Greetings, Lee Sin. I am not occupied currently so yes, you may speak with me."
"good to hear, I have a question or two for you if you do not mind. I was curious to know if you meditate at all and how you might go about doing so."

Ask Fortune

01-23-2013

Sarah gasped, moving to cover herself, though by the time she managed to cover her chest, she was merely covering cloth.

With an indignant pout, she looked at the hakama, then at her own clothing.

"...hmph, fine." She said, apparently unphased by the presence of a nearly naked man.

She grabbed the hakama, but instead of putting it on properly, she tied it around her waist, just under her chest. She used it to prop up her assets, and proceeded to give the gi a descending, cleavage showing neckline.

"If Soraka doesn't have to wear pants, neither do I." She said proudly, giving Soraka a teasing smile.

AskKarthus

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Soraka View Post
"I suppose one could say that. But in the mind of others, the consequences are something that is caused by fate."
"Isn't that just an illusion that you use to make an excuse for your own failings?"

Xander Blade

01-23-2013

Nevin would wander into the grove. When he approached Soraka he respectfully bowed
"greetings miss Soraka. I would like to ask a few questions if you would allow it."

HarmlessCareBear

01-24-2013

Howdy, Miss Soraka,

What are your thoughts on Hecarim?

And if he ever asks for a date, how would you respond to him?

Miss Soraka

01-24-2013

((I'll reply to you, MF, when Udyr does))

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
"good to hear, I have a question or two for you if you do not mind. I was curious to know if you meditate at all and how you might go about doing so."
"I do meditate quite frequently, Lee Sin, and I have various methods I go by. Often times I contemplate riddles or koans."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
"Isn't that just an illusion that you use to make an excuse for your own failings?"
Soraka went deathly silent for a moment or two before responding to Karthus.

".... Well, as I said before, it depends on how one sees fate and the consequences to their actions. To some that may be their way of masking errors and covering up fault."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
Nevin would wander into the grove. When he approached Soraka he respectfully bowed
"greetings miss Soraka. I would like to ask a few questions if you would allow it."
Soraka returned the bow to Nevin.

"Greetings. You are more than welcome to ask me your questions."

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmlessCareBear View Post
Howdy, Miss Soraka,

What are your thoughts on Hecarim?

And if he ever asks for a date, how would you respond to him?
Greetings.

My thoughts on Hecarim? He is an interesting entity, however, I don't approve of him killing innocents.

If he were to ask me on a date, I would have to politely decline.

Xander Blade

01-25-2013

Quote:
Soraka returned the bow to Nevin.

"Greetings. You are more than welcome to ask me your questions."
"First, I must say it is quite an honor to be able to meet you. It is not often i get to meet someone such as yourself." He said with a warm smile

"Anyways, I was wondering how you gain powers from the stars? Is it similar to say, A Lunari as myself that gain power and guidance from the moon?" He asked with curiosity.

Àsk Lee sin

01-25-2013

Quote:

"I do meditate quite frequently, Lee Sin, and I have various methods I go by. Often times I contemplate riddles or koans."

Lee Sin nodded, he seemed to think for a moment before turning back to Soraka. "Lately, I've been having troubles with my meditation and training, my body feels slow and my mind feels unfocused. I was wondering if you could help."

AskKarthus

01-25-2013

Quote:
(
Soraka went deathly silent for a moment or two before responding to Karthus.

".... Well, as I said before, it depends on how one sees fate and the consequences to their actions. To some that may be their way of masking errors and covering up fault."

"If that is the case, then fate both does and does not exist. I personally believe that whether or not it does or doesn't, each action taken can cause a variety of different things to happen in the future."