The Starcaller's Grove (Ask Soraka)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Soraka View Post
Soraka hummed in thought for a moment.

"Maybe going through different tactics will help you stay focused then? All you really need is something to keep your mind from getting distracted from other thoughts and activities."
"Hm... but when I do that, I think about trying to win." Lux said. "It itself becomes a distraction... bah, I'm no Ionian, let's not kill ourselves trying to change that~. So... like... are the stars alive, or what?"

AskKarthus

12-30-2012

Quote:
((And this time it was computer troubles!))

"It varies between the champion based on their intentions and actions within the League, as well as their actions outside of it. One can walk down the evil path in a match, yet spend their time outside to do good, or vice versa. It also depends on whether their actions are forced through the summoner or if they were willing to perform them. Though I can safely say that most champions would probably fit well in the more 'neutral' category, where they take a few steps in the good, then a few steps in the evil and progressively stay near the center."
(( Hate it when that happens. ))

"So given the neutrality of the league, how effective do you think it has been as a mediator, given that it is a definite improvement over Rune Wars."

Miss Soraka

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Oh dear Soraka, I have this question to ask you!
How has life treated you helping and saving others in the League matches, and outside of them as well! Do you ""Hang out"" and talk with some of the Summoners? I hope you are dealing well.
-(Gentleman) Summoner Vice Emargo.
Sir Vice Emargo,

Life has treated me rather well, though things have become quite busy due to such League matches. As for summoners I might 'hang out' with, there are a few I do keep company. And while she is not a summoner, I am assisting a young healer in training in the cosmic arts.

-Miss Soraka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Hm... but when I do that, I think about trying to win." Lux said. "It itself becomes a distraction... bah, I'm no Ionian, let's not kill ourselves trying to change that~. So... like... are the stars alive, or what?"
Soraka let out a quiet chuckle at Lux's previous remarks, and smiled calmly at her next question.

"The stars are quite alive and active. They do still sometimes speak to me, but not as often as they did before... Well..."

She looked off to one side and went silent again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( Hate it when that happens. ))

"So given the neutrality of the league, how effective do you think it has been as a mediator, given that it is a definite improvement over Rune Wars."
((Yeah it was a pain.))

"It is, indeed, an improvement over the Rune Wars. There is less of a risk of the world becoming completely torn by magic, and has helped prevent a lot of war, but not all of it has been prevented. Though, as much as the League acts as a sort of 'band-aid' to the problem, there will be no definite solution unless the people of this world have a change of heart."

AskKarthus

12-30-2012

Quote:
((Yeah it was a pain.))

"It is, indeed, an improvement over the Rune Wars. There is less of a risk of the world becoming completely torn by magic, and has helped prevent a lot of war, but not all of it has been prevented. Though, as much as the League acts as a sort of 'band-aid' to the problem, there will be no definite solution unless the people of this world have a change of heart."
"Do you believe that a change of heart may happen? I find it doubtful, having observed for centuries."

Dear Luxanna

12-30-2012

Quote:
Soraka let out a quiet chuckle at Lux's previous remarks, and smiled calmly at her next question.

"The stars are quite alive and active. They do still sometimes speak to me, but not as often as they did before... Well..."

She looked off to one side and went silent again.
"Think of it like parenting." Lux said. "They're your parents, and since you demanded independence, in a way, they're letting you do what you wanted to do." Lux smiled. "And... you look really good, you know~."

AODRG

12-30-2012

((continuing from the other thread))

Sam eventually awoke in the Starcaller's Grove, wondering what had happened. She looked around, recognizing she was back in the grove.

"Ugh...wh-what happened?" She asked as she sat up and rubbed her head, "Feels like I got hit by an airship or something."

Miss Soraka

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
"Do you believe that a change of heart may happen? I find it doubtful, having observed for centuries."
Soraka paused for several moments, contemplating the question Karthus asked her.

".... I believe that something along those lines can occur if the right leaders step forward to lead the people in peace and to make no qualms between each city."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Think of it like parenting." Lux said. "They're your parents, and since you demanded independence, in a way, they're letting you do what you wanted to do." Lux smiled. "And... you look really good, you know~."
Soraka gave Lux a bit of an odd look, then down at herself. She never considered herself as 'looking good', so she wasn't especially sure how to react to that comment.

"Thanks?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
((continuing from the other thread))

Sam eventually awoke in the Starcaller's Grove, wondering what had happened. She looked around, recognizing she was back in the grove.

"Ugh...wh-what happened?" She asked as she sat up and rubbed her head, "Feels like I got hit by an airship or something."
Sam would find next to her a large leaf which held a good number of native berries and fruit which were safe to eat and a wooden cup of clear of water next to it. Soraka was sitting on the ground not too far away, eating her own collection of berries as well. She looked over at her and smiled, calmly answering her question.

"Ah, you're awake... You overextended your abilities and passed out, which does happen sometimes! Don't worry. I brought you some food to help you regain your energy."

The M˛nkey King

12-31-2012

Quote:
Soraka smiled calmly at Wukong before replying to him.

"I do try my best to keep peace, and sometimes it is a lot harder than other times. And it is my duty to try and heal the world of its troubles. I only wish that others will follow my example and help the weak and those in need."
"Your duty? Even most duties are self serving in the end. Life in the jungle taught me that in the end, things will look after themselves first. But you... you came from another world, with nothing to gain, because you wanted to help...." He trailed off for a moment, then declared, "I like you!"

AODRG

12-31-2012

Quote:

Sam would find next to her a large leaf which held a good number of native berries and fruit which were safe to eat and a wooden cup of clear of water next to it. Soraka was sitting on the ground not too far away, eating her own collection of berries as well. She looked over at her and smiled, calmly answering her question.

"Ah, you're awake... You overextended your abilities and passed out, which does happen sometimes! Don't worry. I brought you some food to help you regain your energy."
Sam smiled at the sight of the berries and fruit, which were always her preferred choice of food when she did eat.

"Heh...I guess I don't know my own strength," Sam remarked as she grabbed a few berries, "Still...It felt...strange holding that much power. At first it felt easy, simple. But the more I held the orb the heavier it felt."

Dear Luxanna

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Soraka;33008894[I
Soraka gave Lux a bit of an odd look, then down at herself. She never considered herself as 'looking good', so she wasn't especially sure how to react to that comment.[/I]

"Thanks?"
"You do." Lux replied, smiling as she approached Soraka. "You've got such a perfect complexion. And your hair. I wish I could get it half this long without my ends splitting like a couple married on a reality show. And your-"

Lux paused at Soraka's chest, mere inches from it.

"Um... those speak for themselves." She said, flushing a little.