Watching The Walking Dead and real life decides to troll us.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

12-13-2012

3 United States Army Chinook helicopters come flying over our home. Maybe 150 above the house, our entire house was shacking, and it is decent size and built solid. They didn't just do a quick fly by, they hung out for a good 30 seconds....

We do not live on a military base.....

My wife lost her mind.....

gankas kon

12-13-2012

You think that's bad?

We had a friend go squirrel hunting out in the local creek bed. He slipped and fell down a cliff on to one of his arrows. He uses a crossbow to hunt. He must have hit his head because he had some weird hallucinations of his brother who we are all pretty sure is dead. He went missing.

Anyways he ended up like eating a squirrel raw and he had blood all over his face. Covered in mud and blood, limping, barely conscious, he hobbled back to our place. We were watching the walking dead and we were so in to it that we thought he was a zombie! We ran out to him but he started talking to us. Unfortunately some idiot chick who hangs around us shot at him. We all hate her. The bullet only grazed his head but still. That show has us all too much on edge!

PhageQuitter

12-13-2012

...the ****?

gankas kon

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhageQuitter View Post
...the ****?
Whoosh

Next

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

ouch

A Super Saiyan 3

12-13-2012

Rule one of the zombie apocalypse

The zombies are the least of your problems.

The bandits are the real threat

Tucking Sits

12-14-2012

Try living near Quantico....

I live 15+ miles away, and I can hear/feel the vibrations of the artillery they keep firing.

I thought we were being invaded the first time.