Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Off Topic, Seafood.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malzabear

Senior Member

12-13-2012

So I went on a date to my favorite restaurant last Saturday night. It was a little hole in the wall Peruvian place.

I'm not a fan of seafood. Especially when there are little tentacles sticking out of the pasta. That's just awful. But anyway, my date ate it and enjoyed it, while I enjoyed my aji de gallina..

My question is, do you guys like seafood? Are tentacles okay in your book? Am I the only one disgusted by it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quision

Member

12-13-2012

I like seafood but not that, it looks like it's alive lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EA Rabbit

Member

12-13-2012

My hometown is known for it's local seafood so yeah, and there's this fancy restaurant where they serve roasted squids and octopus that taste like roasted chicken, way better than roasted chicken.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malzabear

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
KeppaNil:
I like seafood but not that, it looks like it's alive lol

EXACTLY.

And he's just like "LOL IT'S GOOD. *STICKS TENTACLES IN MOUTH*"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2051

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
KeppaNil:
I like seafood but not that, it looks like it's alive lol


That looks literally disgusting.

please tell me you didn't kiss him/her after they ate a ****ing live baby squid


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4lm

Member

12-13-2012

Classic white people.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malzabear

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
2051:
That looks literally disgusting.

please tell me you didn't kiss him/her after they ate a ****ing live baby squid

I made him brush his teeth because it was disgusting and awful.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EA Rabbit

Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
TheTinyTinyHippo:
EXACTLY.

And he's just like "LOL IT'S GOOD. *STICKS TENTACLES IN MOUTH*"


It is really good


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

12-13-2012

I try not to eat little octopoda. but things like calamari, and cut up squid tentacles sound good.

also did you hear about the korean lady who got impregnated by squid babies? (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2159692/Womans-mouth-falls-pregnant-squid-biting-sea-creature-scientists-claim.html)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malzabear

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Dobagoh:
I try not to eat little octopoda. but things like calamari, and cut up squid tentacles sound good.

also did you hear about the korean lady who got impregnated by squid babies? (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2159692/Womans-mouth-falls-pregnant-squid-biting-sea-creature-scientists-claim.html)

I did hear about that.

I've tried calamari.. but I can't down it for psychological reasons.