Item Discussion and Opinions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AhRunn

12-13-2012

I understand that LoL is trying to make its gameplay unique and more exciting by adding new items but are they taking time to test these items in-game? Today, everyone knows LoL as LoC (League of Cleaver) and I know that the new patch is dealing with this unbalance in this items and other items. The thing that bugs me the most is that although the items are fancy and new, shouldn't the items be thoroughly tested and checked for more competitive play for not only tournaments but for the community as well before they are released? I just feel that LoL isn't trying to be LoL anymore

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

I'm going to go insane re-repeating this **** for every ****ing thread that pops up.

RIOT KNOWS THEY BROKE THEIR GAME, GODDAMMIT! THE ENTIRE ****ING POINT OF THE PRESEASON IS TO REDESIGN THE GAME, REMOVE ELEMENTS THEY DIDN'T LIKE, AND PREPARE FOR THE NEXT DAMN TOURNAMENT! UNTIL SEASON 3, EXPECT CHANGES TO BREAK THE ****ING GAME!

Either that, or quit LoL for a few months.

Shemsu Hor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
I'm going to go insane re-repeating this **** for every ****ing thread that pops up.

RIOT KNOWS THEY BROKE THEIR GAME, GODDAMMIT! THE ENTIRE ****ING POINT OF THE PRESEASON IS TO REDESIGN THE GAME, REMOVE ELEMENTS THEY DIDN'T LIKE, AND PREPARE FOR THE NEXT DAMN TOURNAMENT! UNTIL SEASON 3, EXPECT CHANGES TO BREAK THE ****ING GAME!

Either that, or quit LoL for a few months.
if you remove the negativity of your post i feel that your point would get across much smoother.

^ Like he tried to say, this is the time that riot is testing the changes they'd like to implement and that was stated in the pre-season video. It may be frustrating but hang in there

TealNinje

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemsu Hor View Post
if you remove the negativity of your post i feel that your point would get across much smoother.
There's been over 2 dozen "Black Cleaver is fine" responses, in one way or another, over the past 2 DAYS.

JustMyBassCannon

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemsu Hor View Post
There have literally been hundreds of Black Cleaver threads in the few weeks since Nami's patch. I don't think anyone deserves a first chance when posting a new Black Cleaver thread anymore, especially if they're posting to complain about Cleaver, because they can just look up one of the older threads.

I've lost patience for the people who jump in impatiently to scream about something that has been taken care of already (no, it has not been instantly patched, but hotfixes almost don't happen anymore because nothing has really been actually disproportionately broken in months).