Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Concept] - Ragner, the Betrayer of Humanity

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosDK

12-23-2012

bumping for feedback

Bread Crumbs

12-23-2012

I'm curious first of all. Did you make the artwork?

Also, I'm not understanding his passive. Does it mean that he gets 10% increased maximum health for every 10 points of armor he has?

alfavhunter

12-23-2012

that passive would be EXTREAMLY op

200 armor?

thats 20X10% his hp, resulting in a 200% hp increase, that passive is way to strong for just building armor, and considering hwo strong his ratios are his ap build would do to much damage for a tank, its one reason alistars ap ratios suck now, he hurt to much as ap, and combinding his ult, he was a huge pain to kill while dealing huge damage, without even building any tankiness, so unfortunatly, no, the passive is to strong, the ratios are to strong, and that ult is just insane

now if you make the passive a 2% hp bonus per 10 armor that would be a bit more balanced

the ap ratios would need tuning, mainly downwards, depending on CDs

and that ult, just will not work

i would suggest something like this for his 'feel' that you made for him

'hell's graveyard'

Ranger strikes the ground creating a crevis (think rumbles ult but it has 2/3 the distance of area of effect, but goes out in a cone that would be about 2X the thinkness of rumbles ult) were a graveyard from hell surfaces, all enemy targets that pass through it take 4% of their maximum health as mixed damage and are slowed by 20/25/30% and if rangar stays in the area of effect he heals for 50% of the damage done to enemies that are in the effect [meaning, GET THE **** OUT OF IT NOW OR YOU HEAL HTE **** OUT OF HIM, and kill yourself], this unholy graveyard lasts for 6/8/10 seconds

additionally ragner can re activate this ability to pull all targets inside the effect back to the point of orgin (the origional spot he cast it from) but ends the ground effect that slows and deal damage to enemies, activating this will also restore all bonestacks to him

ps yes he needs a new name lol, i almost typed rengar like 7 times throught typing this

ChaosDK

12-25-2012

Quote:
alfavhunter:
that passive would be EXTREAMLY op

200 armor?

thats 20X10% his hp, resulting in a 200% hp increase, that passive is way to strong for just building armor, and considering hwo strong his ratios are his ap build would do to much damage for a tank, its one reason alistars ap ratios suck now, he hurt to much as ap, and combinding his ult, he was a huge pain to kill while dealing huge damage, without even building any tankiness, so unfortunatly, no, the passive is to strong, the ratios are to strong, and that ult is just insane

now if you make the passive a 2% hp bonus per 10 armor that would be a bit more balanced

the ap ratios would need tuning, mainly downwards, depending on CDs

and that ult, just will not work

i would suggest something like this for his 'feel' that you made for him

'hell's graveyard'

Ranger strikes the ground creating a crevis (think rumbles ult but it has 2/3 the distance of area of effect, but goes out in a cone that would be about 2X the thinkness of rumbles ult) were a graveyard from hell surfaces, all enemy targets that pass through it take 4% of their maximum health as mixed damage and are slowed by 20/25/30% and if rangar stays in the area of effect he heals for 50% of the damage done to enemies that are in the effect [meaning, GET THE **** OUT OF IT NOW OR YOU HEAL HTE **** OUT OF HIM, and kill yourself], this unholy graveyard lasts for 6/8/10 seconds

additionally ragner can re activate this ability to pull all targets inside the effect back to the point of orgin (the origional spot he cast it from) but ends the ground effect that slows and deal damage to enemies, activating this will also restore all bonestacks to him

ps yes he needs a new name lol, i almost typed rengar like 7 times throught typing this

Those will be done, I've made some typos too and not meant to put in in.