Diana Nerf - A bit drastic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steam Store

12-16-2012

I agree with OP the nerf on the ult really really hurts. The crescent strike nerf is fine, the other two just seem odd that they would nerf both of those spells in one go. This makes her not hit with the orbs to proc her shield and not be able to pull people into the orbs.

What I would do:
Restore ult to how it was
Keep crescent strike nerf
Keep moonfall nerf
increase aoe range of the shield and hit box for orbs.

lordefixe

12-16-2012

dear riot, i hope you guys are reading this letter, i really loved diana and i bought a skin for her.
BUT yestaday i found out that she was nerf so i played a game with her and i did absolutely horrible, she didn't have the kill potentien that she used to have and the mobility so can you guys please unnerf or give my RP POINTS back please?
thx

lordefixe

Invictrix

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAUGHTERHOUSEqq View Post
GOODBYE FACEROLL BADDIES!!!, NEXT NERF FLIGHT TO DARIUS IN T-MINUS 5 HOURS BETTER HOP ON THE TRAIN.
Seriously, all I see are a bunch of normal game baddies who used diana as a crutch to feel good about themselves crying like little two year olds, YOU'RE NOT GOOD, go play ori or something.
Yep them level 7 players telling everyone else their bad business as usual.

BamGfAsRpd

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lIlIlIlIllII View Post
I didn't necessarily love Diana because she was OP, but rather because I liked her tanky-assassin play style.
You forgot Inmortal.

BobbyOvsky

12-17-2012

up. please fix

OtherMaT

12-17-2012

"Pale Cascade:
Orb detonation damage radius reduced"

That's a huge fail Riot. Ther orbs have less range than her meele attacks.
First you reduce her HP regeneration and now u reduce her effectiveness in her W survivability.

Diana is a Fighter character for god's sake.

Anachronity

12-17-2012

I thought Riot would have learned from Evelynn. If Diana doing what Diana is supposed to do is THAT overpowered, then rework her rather than nerfing her into the ground.

If I see the day where Diana becomes a universal troll pick like Evelynn did for a while, I'm gonna die on the inside.

Naxc

12-17-2012

Please restore the way her abilities worked, for all those who practiced her, changing ratio is something, breaking a character mechanics on purpose is something else.

EZEVEK

12-17-2012

Win rate went down from 52.4% to 39.7% post patch. Im pretty sure that she was OP, but reducing her Q and passive damage would have been more than enough.
Fine-Tuning should be the changing politics around here, not just smashing champs.

Diana is now the perfect partner for Karma at losing games.

Dragull2

12-17-2012

My suggestions would be to revert he W and E nerfs, and buff her ult from 750 to 850 (50 less than the original).