Fizz Mana Requirements

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Disconcted

02-07-2013

hi fizz players could u confirm this, do you have any problems whit this too?

the mana requirements of his spells are just stupid. nid to be adjusted seriously
i play it often and even starting whit 8.7 mana regen at lvl 1!!!! yes lvl 1
the E the silly jump consumes more than 1/3 of his mana.

at lvl 5-6 its same, u cant push minions if u want to kill someone cause ur mana is always low if u already used just ONE spell which makes no sense e_e

even mid game around 10-12 im forced to build some mana regen +12 item which makes me even +14.7 mana regen and still burning his mana, making him so able to get killed whit 0 mana to do anything and making u unable to build full ap.

coments please.

Sogreth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

He needs high mana costs, his Troll-Pole is a very powerful skill, and I don't mean with damage, you can use it to avoid damage from a turret and stuff like that, it needs a high cost.

And you have a problem with pushing lanes? Well, that's Fizz's weakness, his counter is champs that can push lanes because he isn't good at pushing back.

EDIT: If you are having that many problems with mana though, just try and hold back a bit in the early points of the game, don't just spam your skills all game, Fizz is bad at pushing, so don't try to push to hard. If you're laning against a pusher, ask for lots of ganks. Build an early Sheen, it's a great item for him, after that build a Rod of Ages, DO NOT rush a Lich Bane, no matter how fed you are, wait until you get some AP first. RoA will give you some nice health and mana, with some AP and lane sustain, it's an all around good item for almost all mages.

With LB and RoA late game, you shouldn't be running out of mana too often, and if you are, try and ask if you can have Blue Buff.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-07-2013

why does fizz need to push minions with mana? There shouldnt be anybody left to stop him from farming. If there is then tough luck, think of a new strategy if you cant kill or farm fast enough.