What is with all this "feminism"?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OriginOfDeath

12-13-2012

I mean, it's totally fine to have all this blood, smoking, alcohol, murder, gore, and violence, but the second a t!t pops out, WATCH OUT THAT'S WAY TOO FAR!

Just going to say this, because people are taking this WAY too seriously.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJerryBerry
WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?

Holy ****, stop bringing these threads up. If you're talking about the Katarina change, it was a thematic issue.
The only threads I see are guys whining about all these feminists taking away their precious digital boobies, so please stop complaining.
Lol it was a joke, no need to rage about it.

But seriously, why is it ok to see someone be murdered ruthlessly, but a single boob is considered bad media. I wasn't trying to say, "oh, stop getting rid of my in-game boobs", and I realize the title was probably a bit wrongly worded.

World, I request you make sense.

peonicscrub

12-13-2012

women still haven't realized they're only good for their bodies

or they have and want to try to conceal it

xxJerryBerry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Holy ****, stop bringing these threads up. If you're talking about the Katarina change, it was a thematic issue.
The only threads I see are guys whining about all these feminists taking away their precious digital boobies, so please stop complaining.

StationaryObject

12-13-2012

Because women have the right to equality and would appreciate it if they could get some fanservice.
Plus, women aren't just t!ts and should be portrayed as more than just their bodies.

LouisLeGros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

There are no exposed females nipples in league, also feminism has nothing against nudity done in an appropriate manner.

Deltch

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeapingLion View Post
Because women have the right to equality and would appreciate it if they could get some fanservice.
Plus, women aren't just t!ts and should be portrayed as more than just their bodies.
lol

OriginOfDeath

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJerryBerry View Post

Lol it was a joke, no need to rage about it.

But seriously, why is it ok to see someone be murdered ruthlessly, but a single boob is considered bad media. I wasn't trying to say, "oh, stop getting rid of my in-game boobs", and I realize the title was probably a bit wrongly worded.

World, I request you make sense.

Burn the Witches

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJerryBerry View Post
Yes, let's talk about themes, shall we?

Its the holiday season. Your pretty lady friend decides to dress up for you. She has a surprise for you. She lulls you with dancing and shaking, spins around a pole mesmerizing you. Her surprise is yet to come.

You scoot closer, awaiting the inevitable, but you two aren't on the same page as for whats in store.

She leaps up the pole and starts to spin, but you feel a sharp slice on the edge of your arm and she grins at you. You notice blood starting to leak out but its too late. She already has many more daggers with your name on it flying your way.

Its the surprise of your life.

(To the downvoter: You catch more flies with sugar.)

Major HueHue

12-13-2012

I am personally sick of people using the word "feminist" as some sort of a bad word. It is, by definition, a movement by women AND MEN for women to be EQUAL. Do you people think that these "feminists" just wanna be treated like queens or something? Nah, they just want people to stop treating them like sexual objects like this game does with 9/10 of their female champs these days... Give them some respect and there won't be any complaining.

peonicscrub

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major HueHue View Post
I am personally sick of people using the word "feminist" as some sort of a bad word. It is, by definition, a movement by women AND MEN for women to be EQUAL. Do you people think that these "feminists" just wanna be treated like queens or something? Nah, they just want people to stop treating them like sexual objects like this game does with 9/10 of their female champs these days... Give them some respect and there won't be any complaining.
you act like they aren't just sexual objects