Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About bannings.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edbro

12-13-2012

So let's say I get banned, after the week and what not my ban ends.
I can only get banned again for my behavior AFTER that ban right?
Because I know some people get banned for games that took place months ago, I'm just wondering what if after my ban ends I get banned AGAIN for something that had already happen when I got my first ban.

How does it work?

Enterti

12-13-2012

You are correct, only things you do after the first ban will count. However the punishments become more severe.

Getsuei

12-13-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30547083#post30547083

So officially, no you can not be reported from past games before a ban.

6. The worse a player's history of getting reported is, the more likely he/she is to appear in Tribunal for recent bad behavior. The worst offenders get the highest priority for judgement.

Means if you start getting reported again so soon after a ban, you can easily end up right back in the Tribunal. Try to be extra careful on your behavior.

Hope that answers it.

Tonaia

12-13-2012

The games that are eligible to be used against you are the games that you were reported in AFTER the Tribunal Made a case against you to today. This includes games that you played AFTER it made its case against you but BEFORE you were actually punished.

At least that's how I think it can work seeing people bring up that their new report cards contain games from this time period.

Getsuei

12-13-2012

Tonaia, do you have a link to that? Would love to add it to my list.

Edbro

12-13-2012

Quote:
Tonaia:
The games that are eligible to be used against you are the games that you were reported in AFTER the Tribunal Made a case against you to today. This includes games that you played AFTER it made its case against you but BEFORE you were actually punished.

It shouldn't be that way.
Players should have a chance to reform themselves if you will, AFTER their ban ends.
Don't you think its common sense?

Getsuei

12-13-2012

The link I gave you contradicts that a little, and has a red post. Read it Edbro.

Edbro

12-13-2012

Quote:
Getsuei:
The link I gave you contradicts that a little, and has a red post. Read it Edbro.

Oh I did, thanks.