Banned two accounts...after paying

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bigballsinc

12-14-2012

Got banned 3 days ago for saying a rude comment to a player on my main account. I have another account for when I have to dodge bad ranked que's and just spent 10 bucks on it yesterday to get xp. I'm waiting for the servers to come up this morning and then when it IS available, it says I'm suspended on it too!

What are you guys trying to accomplish? If you're after money, you lost mine for a while.

Disgruntler

12-14-2012

The idea is that if you're a toxic player, they don't WANT your money.

Ellatan

12-14-2012

Riot has repeatedly stated that if you can't change your behavior so other people enjoy their games with you, then they don't want your business. They would rather have permabanned players move on to another game, than create new accounts. If you got a timeban, then you have a chance to see what you did wrong and try to correct it.

If you are suspended, then you should receive an email with the report card on what exactly happened. The report card doesn't have every single instance of you being reported. It just has a few random samples from a few games. The number of games you were reported in is much higher, than shown on the card. You must have also received warnings on your accounts before the suspension.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigballsinc View Post
Got banned 3 days ago for saying a rude comment to a player on my main account. I have another account for when I have to dodge bad ranked que's and just spent 10 bucks on it yesterday to get xp. I'm waiting for the servers to come up this morning and then when it IS available, it says I'm suspended on it too!

What are you guys trying to accomplish? If you're after money, you lost mine for a while.
What we in the Tribunal are trying to accomplish is the eventual end of an endemic belief that bad sportsmanship and offensive behavior is acceptable in this game. When I look at your name, I can see that you don't share our view, but as a group of players, we have decided to say no to "toxic" behavior, and participate in a system that allows us to both show our view and make an impact on the community. We're not after your money, that doesn't affect us in the least. We're after your behavior.

LittleDi

12-14-2012

How about we just give him his answer people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Do paying players get leniency?
Paying customers are treated exactly the same a non-paying customers by the Tribunal.

iAM Loxis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

I highly doubt Riot ban people's account based on their IP, since your younger brother could have made an account for himself, on your shared family computer fe.

What you did was probably being in a really bad mood, same mood as you were when you got your first warning / suspensions, and decide to trash talk people in the champion select of your main account, decided it would be best to dodge since you felt the potential risk of being reported (like you probably got last game, and the game before that), then decided to go on alt, and kept your toxic behavior, and unleashed your anger on us...

You only get what you deserve, now either you realise your a toxic playerand you need ot change your behavior, or you dont and you keep on going untill you get permabanned, and then come back here QQ again.

gL, youll need it

Gimpyloser

12-14-2012

As LittleDi stated paying customers do not get special treatment. OP, let me help you out here because it is really easy to not get banned. Just be respectful. If you were playing a pickup basketball game at the local court and one of your teammates was not as good as you, would you say the things to him that you say to those in a video game? I doubt it. I have over 1500 games and never even a warning. I get my share of bad players but I try to help them both by assisting their lanes when possible and giving advice. Most importantly I am nice to them.I even defend them when other teammates harass them and more often than not, their game play improves because of it.

Bigballsinc

12-14-2012

I honestly don't believe I deserved it. I see people flooding chat with **** all the time. I have played for nearly two years and the suspending started 4 months ago, once a month.

Silverraptor

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigballsinc View Post
I see people flooding chat with **** all the time.
Okay, look at those "I've been banned unfairly, F U Riot" threads. You know what they were doing? Flooding chat with **** as well.

Also, if Riot knows about any alternative accounts you have, if you get suspended on one, they'll ban all of them.

Bigballsinc

12-14-2012

ah good to know, didn't know that