honor ribbon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirNinja12

12-13-2012

Riot you guys should allow us to pick what ribbon we can put on our account because i have a lot of honor points and im sure if i didnt have the red ribbon already i would have the green one or whatever color there is
after we achive enough points for a ribbon it should unlock and be able to pick which one we want to use could put it under profile or something

Raven Valentine

12-14-2012

agreen i am red but i have team work as well i wish i can chose with to show and witch to use i dont have to be forced to keep the one i got first

AngelofTaint

12-16-2012

Interesting, I have the Teamwork Ribbon, but the Honorable opponent one is what I seek. seeing a team full of Honorable in a normal game is a wondrous and scary feeling. I was unaware that we kept the first one we got=(

natwig

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

i started off with teamwork and it change to Honorable on it own so im happy

Kedros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Either allow us to choose or have them stacked on the upper left border. I fear that having them stacked gives an unintentional hierarchy to the ribbons.

supernova77

12-25-2012

well i have green ribbon when i got green crest ... then i got a helpful (yellow) crest so my honor ribbon got upgraded to blue(great mentor)
and after some time ribbon got downgraded to green again
when i raised a ticket this is what i got reply... *sad*
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...nor-system-faq

Fizz ln My Mouth

12-27-2012

Yeaaah, I have over 100 in everything but helpful. ._.

Fizz ln My Mouth

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova77 View Post
well i have green ribbon when i got green crest ... then i got a helpful (yellow) crest so my honor ribbon got upgraded to blue(great mentor)
and after some time ribbon got downgraded to green again
when i raised a ticket this is what i got reply... *sad*
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...nor-system-faq
I had no idea they expire!

This explains why about once a month a get another "HOORAY YOU'RE HONORABLE!" animation. I guess that is my honour ribbon respawning.

fakehair39

02-19-2013

it displays the rarest ribbon your have i think