Riot should listen to me if they don't want their game to suck.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solareclipse460

05-28-2012

Ok people I posted something that u can laugh at xD As I am not dumb....If he was serious.....lol

Lícantropo

05-28-2012

After seeing that is a list in the OP and I jumped straight to Warwick and saw "WW as tank with life steal", I just downvoted, because obviously his mad about schlubs, pineaplees and airplanes not about the game.

Iner7ia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lícantropo View Post
After seeing that is a list in the OP and I jumped straight to Warwick and saw "WW as tank with life steal", I just downvoted, because obviously his mad about schlubs, pineaplees and airplanes not about the game.
Lmao, even 3 years later than this was originally posted people are still getting trolled.

At the time this came out, the champions he listed were literally every champion that existed. It's a joke, dude.

Faari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

Hahahahahaha i rofled

BlazeSniper

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroMage View Post
Pokemon do not turn into eggs when their HP hits zero, Riot, they faint. God ****.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GFireflyE

05-28-2012

Not that I've read through every comment posted, I will say that I was pretty shocked that many many posted think that the OP is doing some big troll/joke post.

There is a serious problem here. If OP post is anything representational of the core views of RIOT, then this game will be doomed to fail as they niche the market to a small group that has nothing better to do with their spare time.

This was obviously a problem back when this post was released, and it's only gotten worse since. Advertising by word of mouth is only going to go so far. Once enough casual players don't advertise anymore, the game will disappear...fast.

And most players are casual, don't kid yourselves: They have LIVES to live and LoL is only a passtime for them. That means that if OP champs continue to be released and make the game unfun for those who don't want to spend the time to keep up, the end result is only going to hurt RIOT's end pocket book.

Most of my friends have already given RIOT the finger and moved on to play HON. Rightly I understand why.

RIOT has got a problem on there hands if they don't start to take serious steps and measures to balance the game properly.

No doubt I'll be downvoted, but doing so simply proves my point and further drives the casual gamers away from spending their money at RIOT.

Fiskerton

08-19-2012

hmm, this is still pretty funny

Eaglesfan427

08-19-2012

Why do people revive these ancient threads??

Choco Princess

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan427 View Post
Why do people revive these ancient threads??
because its so much better than the other *poop* that people talk about.