Riot should listen to me if they don't want their game to suck.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korpzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

DAAAAM DAWG U MISSED ONE (pantheon)

btw i love how Sivir is OP cuz

"sivir: I'd hit it"

****ING SIVIR GOT ME AGAIN CUZ OF HER 100 PIXEL APEAL

Gangplank: "A ranged attack on a melee champion that deals magic damage and is guarenteed to crit seems balanced to me," said one Riot staff member. "I concur," said another, "Let's also provide this champion with a combination of heal and cleanse, as well as a passive/active that allows him to attack and move faster than anyone else, as well as deny." "Brilliant!" replied the first staff member, "His ultimate shall be a massively overpowered global AoE nuke and his passive will make any attempts to heal damage fruitless!" "But he will require any skill whatsoever to use?" queried a third Riot staff member. "We haven't made a champion so far that does, why start now?" replied the first, and with that they all laughed and drank deep of their overworldly ambrosia.

zomg i wanna be on the riot team!

its rather humorous that EVERY champ moves and attacks faster than everyone else

I love this so much lol +2 if i could lol. made my day repeatedly xD
anyone know wat troll made this one up? was it the troll under the bridge?

Dejanvk

09-04-2010

Dude fuk you NecroMage -.- Alistair is the worst champion ever and ashe sux more.Amumu with taht low daamage he is OP?Dude peasant youre just a stupid noob,flamer,troll who things he is the savior of LoL .Dude go to bed , youre talking only ****s Dont you see?Heimerdinger cna only build 2 TOWERS NOW!How up Is that?Corki OP?!?Omg he sux so badly ,he is so squishy youre talking ****s man.

Mirelyght

09-04-2010

u sir have been trolled......welcome to satire.

also its interesting that for a guy named necromage he has plenty of necrothread followers....i find his viewpoint interesting and wish to subscribe to his newsletter.

also you gotta update this with new champions...its one of the most epic threads.

Dominentwolf

09-06-2010

Indeed...I vote this thread needs an update.

AngryBartender

09-06-2010

Yo yo yo. This troll is pre-patch yo! Gotta update some time yo! Or just make a new thread some time. It'd be a good read.

Sacred123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-06-2010

Kid you need to stfu (OP)

youre a ****ing idiot.

H Minnow

09-06-2010

I lol'd... Repeatedly. Personally liked the one for Cho about his rupture and Feast lol

ShaShouX

09-06-2010

i like how you said kassadin's force pulse is his ultimate =D

FailyMcSadPants

09-06-2010

Dude, I just pissed myself with childish glee, because this is exactly what you hear EVERY GAME, even now, months after nerfs, new champs and what not, still the same *****ing.

UPDATE this **** to include KOG, XIN, Vlad -- Because sweet **** I know itll be good!!!!

v4Rj0ANKK4z

Recruiter

09-06-2010

bumb!