Riot should listen to me if they don't want their game to suck.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroMage View Post
Tryndamere: As if the inherent imbalance with any champion built around critical hits wasn't enough, they gave him a get out of death free card AND self healing. I mean, I get he's named after the Riot president, so his design had to be powerful, but what would happen if his character was even allowed to die? He'd call the rest of the team into his office and make fun of them until their attack damage hit 0 and chickens popped out?
I loled

It would be sad days if we lost Zileas

GNOY

11-27-2009

Hm, I just read it to end. Why? FOR FUN ofc. Its very fun topic

*****gank LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ))))))))))) this is sooo epic +1

alchin89

11-27-2009

rofl, might as well start a dota hero feedback.

GNOY

11-27-2009

Quote:
Ryze: Jesus Murphy Brown on a pogo stick having *** with my sister Riot, what the hell were you thinking with this guy? The only way I can see him being any more broken is if you gave Spell Flux splash damage, and while you at it, you may as well make it not even be his ultimate anymore.
Loool. In future patch Spell Flux will be non-ultimate spell, and he got ability to splash aswell. feel better now? =)))

Dev Remming

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2009

Quote:
Kassadin: Silence and mana stealing on such an absurdly powerful DPS champion is bad enough without passive magic resistance and a ridiculously OP repeatable blink. The only balanced factor on him is that his ultimate, Force Pulse, requires charges to use.
D< whut? I get everything was a joke but Force pulse =/= Ultimate D<

medlish

11-27-2009

Nice work there. Love it.

Pope Kehoe III

11-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Remming View Post
D< whut? I get everything was a joke but Force pulse =/= Ultimate D<
A lot of people think it is, which is the joke there. People seem to think he has a 3 sec CD blink from level 1 onwards sometimes :/

gniksivart

11-27-2009

Bump! I think all LOL players should sit back and enjoy this.

TeeNaku

11-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNOY View Post
Loool. In future patch Spell Flux will be non-ultimate spell, and he got ability to splash aswell. feel better now? =)))
this is the exact same thing i almost died laughing about when i read this thread yay riot got a hero idea out of a joke!

Optimus pryme

11-28-2009

Ok, well you've mentioned how EVERY character is Over Powered. Well i don't understand how one hero is over powered if every other hero is over powered. Please explain. I mean wouldnt be like... the only example i cna think of atm is; 10 normal people then 9 normal people and 1 superhero person. That one perosn is over powered the other 9 are average. BUT if every person is a superhero then all 10 are over powerd but at the same time theyre all superheroes = They're equal. So yeha please explain WHY every character being OP is bad, or why every hero being average is bad?